Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both stunning girls but does anyone else find it unsettling that they go around with their boobs and arses out in front of their da and brother?😂

Reactions: 10
Both stunning girls but does anyone else find it unsettling that they go around with their boobs and arses out in front of their da and brother?😂
Yeah its really creepy 😂 like save something for your private life...also not very hygenic or respectful having your full arse out in a pool and spa in a hotel...

Reactions: 2
Haha yeah whatever about being on holidays in Spain or whatever but at a pool in Ireland in a family hotel😂Not able. 🙈

Reactions: 4
Arnt places supposed to be closed at 3 today ? They inside a packed place eating & drinking 🤷🏼‍♀️
could be from earlier?

How come Aoibh is able to get take away pints from @theoldorchardinn !!! Did Mehole Martin not Barr take away pints or does that not apply to these darlings. Daddy looks so happy 🙄

Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried out the biabelle tan ?
Yes, I have only once as Iv nowhere to go but I put it on Christmas week and I was impressed now it’s not magic that takes stones off you but it was easy put on, developed well lasted grand and wasn’t too hard to scrub off 🤣 hope thats helps

I have to say it’s genuinely the best tan I’ve used. I threw my Dripping Gold and Bellamianta out once I’ve discovered it. Don’t really like the face mist as much as I did initially tho

I use Biabelle all the time since it came out . I’ve tried so sue me and all the usual ones like Bperfect and BBold but they seemed to not agree with my skin. Made my skin feel itchy all the time but genuinely Biabelle is the only one that agrees with my skin. It does not dry too well tho, that sticky feel all the time. The colour comes out fab and really dark which is what I love but when you wash it off, most comes off so I need 3 or more layers to get my desired shade, hope this helps

Reactions: 3
yea I was wondering atleast it’s her dads and it’s not going back to some landlord . I say aoibhin has lost a limb

our bla and aoibh big influencers in Ireland as I’ve only been following them a few months ?
Hmm wouldn't say big but bla has a good following, aoibh kind of leeches I feel. I mean compared to other 'influencers" i would rather them then the rest, they seem legit enough i suppose and not crazy on the drug seen (as far as i can tell)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.