Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Aoibh’s new instagram story of her cousin announcing he’s married? Right at the end it looks like Bla appears and is holding hands with the fella behind her
Well spotted. She's caught rapid ha! Same lad from the hols too. Makes the Domo family at dinner thing even weirder

Reactions: 6
She probably ended it because he’s sitting at a dinner table with his ex family. I think bla leads him on .. didn’t like seeing him with a new girl so lightly reminded him of what he used to have

Reactions: 4
Is the lad she looked like she was holding hands with in the big family photo Aoibh posted on stories saying Sinclair crew? Or was he one of her cousins

Haha hate to admit it but had to buy the instant tan last night as the only other instant available was at Tropez at 40 euro!! Lol girls it's good .. smells unreal 😬

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice Bla I’d super quiet on stories over Christmas just posted herself there first time in days

Reactions: 4
Swim time photo is a disgrace. A 5* hotel and such tack! Imagine been a guest there and seeing some Irish wannabe Pocahontas strutting in with dental floss between her flaps. Give me a break 😳🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bla the woman was not liking domo with a new natural prettier girl so I would say he text him “ah let’s meet with the families for our traditional Xmas drink for old times “ and he is such a dose Id say he said oh yes sir . No wonder the new girl dumped him. Bla can’t stand to see anyone bettering her . And what the absolute duck is that thing she is wearing . If I seen her at my hotel like that I would be gone I don’t wanna be around Tat like her on a break away . Looks like she should be on a street corner in grand theft auto . Absolute masculine looking freak

Reactions: 7
Swim time photo is a disgrace. A 5* hotel and such tack! Imagine been a guest there and seeing some Irish wannabe Pocahontas strutting in with dental floss between her flaps. Give me a break 😳🤮
Classy she is not but kudos for her determination in getting a PLT collection, she wears their tat in the oddest way. This bathing costume is bizarre

Reactions: 1
I’m so embarrassed for her wearing that in a hotel swimming pool, the cut outs in the bottoms, she is an actual disgrace 🤢 also, where is she going with all the jewellery still on her 🫡 I actually can’t stand her I need to unfollow her 😂

Reactions: 5
That bikini is something else. Imagine an elderly couple trying to have a nice relaxed time in the pool and this one struts in she'd make anyone feel uncomfortable! I don't know but I don't really even find her body that attractive

Reactions: 10
Worst bikini Iv ever seen it's not even flattering, I actually felt awkward when I seen this for the people in that hotel, they won't know where to look. Powerscourt is always full of older people, the first thing I do when I go to a hotel stay is pack a respectable swim suit that girl wants to flash her flaps any chance she can get

Reactions: 10
I feel like sending a screen shot to the powers court hotel and be like if this is the trash your leaving into your hotel pool then you may remove a star off your hotel ratings for indecency 🤢🤢🤢🤢 TRAMPPP
I mean sure it's absolutely tacky as duck and there's no way in hell I'd wear something as horrible as that but it does cover all her bits and I dont think the hotel would do a whole lot about an email like that tbh 😅

Reactions: 3
I actually (embarrassed to admit) bought from that lingerie shop she has just tagged. It must be a friend of theirs. The quality is absolutely cat!!!! Aoibh had it up ages ago, and I went for a nose. The stuff was a good bit cheaper than other sites, I thought it was because they were a new company. But no it's just because they are shite. The bras don't mould to your body, like the underwire is one continuous line under both boobs if that makes sense so it's just straight across. So so bad!

Reactions: 3
I mean sure it's absolutely tacky as duck and there's no way in hell I'd wear something as horrible as that but it does cover all her bits and I dont think the hotel would do a whole lot about an email like that tbh 😅
It doesn't cover all her bits though you can quite literally see the sides of her pubic mound. Idk what else to call it cos I'll be corrected for saying vagina since it's not the correct terminology.

Reactions: 6
If she is with some fella staying there why on earth does she feel the need to post up thirst straps whilst on a night away with someone. It’s disrespectful if anything but known her she’s prob keeping her options open at the same time . Gross

Reactions: 7
Imagine going away with someone and posting photos in your underwear, her poor dad or brother looking at them stories of her basically screaming I'm getting ploughed tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.