Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the dark mousse seemed lovely when I applied it before bed but when I showered the next morning it all ran down the drain & I was as pale as ever. So annoying. The instant tan is decent though.

Reactions: 3
Probably the same fella she went to Greece with .. 🤣what she say on her tinder bio .. only available for holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s more embarrassing for Domo to be honest, putting that on his story 🤣 If I was his new woman I’d be ripping hahaha

Reactions: 1
Aoibhs new grid post. Honestly she's as bad as Bla now! God sorry I feel like a serial poster here lately! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aoibhs new grid post. Honestly she's as bad as Bla now! God sorry I feel like a serial poster here lately! 🙈🤣
What the duck is she like, I'm actually cringing looking at it, I just can't! And it's on her grid, not even just for 24 hours on a story! She is obviously extra proud of it to go on the grid 😂 It's like what you'd see in a film with a drunk girl/stripper 🤣 preforming for a bloke 🤭

People comment on here saying their Mam Suzie is such a lady etc well I don't know but you think she'd tell her daughters to cop on with the boobs, arse, flaps & other internal organs hanging out at social occasions, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you just happened to stumble across either of their insta pages you'd be forgiven for thinking they were Only Fans girls!

They are both adults, don't think their mother would have much say what the wear 😅

Jesus they are chronic. They look swollen as duck. I thought she looked so cute in her crop jumper and jeans at the concert. Nice to see her covered up for once

Reactions: 5
Lads… her lips 🤮 they look so awful and so fake. Also their instant tan is absolutely shite. Goes on nice , an hour later it’s gone. Literally disappears from my body without a shower etc . I do my tan, time I do my make up it’s gone So odd and a waste of money. Iv seen on tik tok a few others have said the exact same thing

Always talks about a certain cleaning company but has since been “let down” and is now on the beg 🥴 bla Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 14
I say let down means they started wanting payment as her weekly shout outs were not generating any business

Reactions: 16
Very unfair to put down a business that did, what she herself classed as, an amazing job. Not to mention for free. Also it’s Christmas week, the cleaning company are probably busy with paying customers.

Reactions: 10
She took down the highlight on her insta aswel were they called 'click to clean' if so she unfollowed them but aoibh still follows them. Says a lot about her tbh she got weeks of free cleaning and to put them down X mas week...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.