Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t seem to give a duck their grandad is after passing, would ya not think of comforting your parents and not heading off to the first FREE hotel you can just to dress up like a hoe and post needless bleeping lift selfies with your poxy nipples hanging out .. nah I can’t with these two fools anymore

Reactions: 4
That boyfriend of hers is not going to win any beauty awards, his punching with her that’s for sure.
She's not had a great track record with boyfriends. Remember the last bf? The bodybuilding "iliftheavyshit" guy? That was a disaster. Then there was some long distance American dude.

Reactions: 1
Like hello has their grandfather even been buried wtf is going on here . Awful bastards where is their compassion

Reactions: 3
I think they didn’t post he had passed until his funeral and all was over the only reason I get that impression is they both went radio silent on Instagram for a while - about a week or so I remember posting here and mentioning that. I also remember Aoibh posting a pint of Guinness with something about her grandad on it and think it could have been his funeral.

Reactions: 6
What’s the story with dom and his trading posts? He looks like he’s making €1k a day.. is it legit I wonder, or too good to be true

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with dom and his trading posts? He looks like he’s making €1k a day.. is it legit I wonder, or too good to be true
That’s what I think everyday
Is it too good to be true
I think to join his team is only 50 euro or something like that , he posted before

That second photo shows how much work she has had. Everyone has wrinkles when they laugh. Not one in sight, her lips look uncomfortable stretched into a laugh, and the thing is she looks awful.

Reactions: 3
If u go back couple years on her insta ,she was gorgeous , the work she's had done is way to severe ,its completely altered her looks

Why does she have that muzzle on the dog? Another way to tell she isn't a serious dog owner. I have 2 and never even thought of a muzzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she has domo sniffing back around since she banished him from having a new girlfriend, she must be using him as a shoulder to cry on . Apparently he got a photo of her and her grandad as a present. I couldn’t be on good terms with an ex witch like that no way

Didn’t she have a bf , the lad she went on holidays with and then Amsterdam
What is she doing to that poor dog with the glasses and all

Why does she have that muzzle on the dog? Another way to tell she isn't a serious dog owner. I have 2 and never even thought of a muzzle.

I wouldn't criticize anyone for muzzling a dog. Even the most "friendly" of mutts can turn on someone.

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure under irish law those dogs should be muzzled! Looks like quite a comfortable muzzle on the dog, it doesn't automatically mean the dog is dangerous or badly behaved

Reactions: 10
It's not a muzzle it's a halty lead, stops them from pulling so much. Not sure why she has it on in doors though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.