Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their grandad past I seen earlier today . Bad out but I wonder what lbd Bla is planning to strut her stuff in for the funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Devastated for them to be honest.
It seems they had such a beautiful relationship with their grandad. The videos of him dancing were so cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like sending a screen shot to the powers court hotel and be like if this is the trash your leaving into your hotel pool then you may remove a star off your hotel ratings for indecency 🤢🤢🤢🤢 TRAMPPP
Be grateful we didn't also get the rear view :sick:

Reactions: 2
I feel like sending a screen shot to the powers court hotel and be like if this is the trash your leaving into your hotel pool then you may remove a star off your hotel ratings for indecency 🤢🤢🤢🤢 TRAMPPP
Perhaps wait until their grandad has been buried before doing stuff like this?

I find it strange that the grandad passed and aoibhe went to france anyway ? Maybe just odd to me. It looked like they had a lovely relationship with him

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it strange that the grandad passed and aoibhe went to france anyway ? Maybe just odd to me. It looked like they had a lovely relationship with him
I think it's just odd to you. I mean she clearly was here for the funeral. Life goes on.

Reactions: 1
Was coming on to say the same thing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I more so was thinking along the lines of he had only passed and funeral hadn't happened yet
You know the funeral hadn't happened? Oh sorry, I didn't know you had to observe a grievance period and mope around your home for days.

Abit sad that it assumed as not giving a tit if you keep your plans post a funeral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Think Bla is hoping to get her own collection with PLT but she isn’t appealing to the young audience that PLT want, she’s too old or just looks too old from all the fillers, Botox & teeth enhancements. The sister is gone mad on the ❄❄❄ & that boyfriend of hers is not going to win any beauty awards, his punching with her that’s for sure.

Reactions: 5
Who's her boyfriend
Think Bla is hoping to get her own collection with PLT but she isn’t appealing to the young audience that PLT want, she’s too old or just looks too old from all the fillers, Botox & teeth enhancements. The sister is gone mad on the ❄❄❄ & that boyfriend of hers is not going to win any beauty awards, his punching with her that’s for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.