Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took down the highlight on her insta aswel were they called 'click to clean' if so she unfollowed them but aoibh still follows them. Says a lot about her tbh she got weeks of free cleaning and to put them down X mas week...
She's a woman

Reactions: 2
They decluttered her apartment every week .. she needs to get over it, if they are busy 1 week before Xmas it's probably for paying customers.!!! Christ

Reactions: 9
I just can’t fathom how the apartment would even get dirty as she’s not even there half the time but there must be a constant after party there if ya can’t be even bothered two throw a mop to a bleeping 2 bed apartment, that your also sharing with your friend?. lazy bitchhhh

Reactions: 9
I just can’t fathom how the apartment would even get dirty as she’s not even there half the time but there must be a constant after party there if ya can’t be even bothered two throw a mop to a bleeping 2 bed apartment, that your also sharing with your friend?. lazy bitchhhh
Remember she left a note asking them to organise her wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the story with domo being at the dinner with fam!!! Wtfffffff where’s the new lack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And what's the story with the new gf is she not like what the duck?! 🤭 You wouldn't know what's going on with them all, very strange. I know she was close with his Mam but she couldve easily invited Doms Mam on her own she's met her before on her own plus I' couldn't imagine Bla's family wouldn't be nice & welcoming to her that she'd need Dom there if you get what I'm saying 🤔

Was that an annual thing that they all met up?! I don't think they are back together but that's completely thrown me altogether

I get he was close to the family but as the new girlfriend you’re hardly going to be happy he’s out with his ex and her family drinking on Christmas Eve? 😅 even if she was invited, would you actually want to go to sit with your fella and his ex girlfriends full family. It’s so bizarre

Reactions: 4
At least they’re in good terms, but what was the insta story of his tattoo all about if that’s the case haha

I get he was close to the family but as the new girlfriend you’re hardly going to be happy he’s out with his ex and her family drinking on Christmas Eve? 😅 even if she was invited, would you actually want to go to sit with your fella and his ex girlfriends full family. It’s so bizarre
This is spot on and what I Was trying to say but failed 🤣 Absolutely no need for any meet ups!

He deleted all his photos with her so I’d say they aren’t together anymore

I find them all fascinating. It's like observing wild life on the plains of the Serengeti or something, watching them all interact. We're just missing David Attenborough narrating over their stories. Fascinating fascinating stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Aoibh’s new instagram story of her cousin announcing he’s married? Right at the end it looks like Bla appears and is holding hands with the fella behind her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.