Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3655FF17-B056-4D61-98F2-43A272168563.png
nice jaw bla 😂😂😂😂what a bleeping moron. She’s a total mess , I would love to knock a bit of sense in to her absolute clown 🤡

Reactions: 4
I'm like a broken record saying this again but my god almighty the boobs on the two of them in front of their parents & family. duck me I've never ever seen anything like it, it's most bizarre🤔

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell Aoibh it's going to be minus 3 tonight. She'll freeze her nipples off in that "pyjamas"! I'm actually sick of seeing these 2... What goes through their head!?!?

I just don't understand their want to have their tits and arse on show at literally every second of the day even when they are asleep!

Reactions: 1
Jesus WTF is this need to film yourself while eating a toasted sambo.. trying to make her ridiculous lips/common as muck mouth look Sexy!

Its 0 bleeping degrees and Aoibh is shopping in a short t-shirt dress, and what looks like no tights... And is Bla wearing tights or what the duck is going on with the colour of her legs????

Reactions: 3
I can't believe they haven't had the decency to delete that pic of Charlene's camel toe! The pricks 😂😂

I see they were charging for their cocktails again. Why bother having a party if you're charging your guests €13 for a cocktail?

Reactions: 2
I see they were charging for their cocktails again. Why bother having a party if you're charging your guests €13 for a cocktail?
Honestly for a company that’s ‘doing so well’ could they not afford a tab behind the bar? 😭

She looks like a bleeping ostrich, not only is it hideously tacky but the shape of the skirt is terrible looking on her.

• Heart
Anyone find their tan always goes green ? I’ve thrown out so many bottles!

Although I don’t like Bla, the tan is ok

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.