Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she a new fella already? Why did her and domo or whatever his name was finish? Where does she get all the money from? She gives me traveller vibes (nothing against travellers at all just the vibe she gives)

Reactions: 7
She looks trashy as f#k in that outfit. Did you notice the woman in front of her in the ballgown skirt, and then in walks Bla with her arse hanging out. She hasnt a bit of class. Also his feet 🤢

Reactions: 16
Ah domo unfollowed bla and she still follows him doh. He probally unfollowed her so he didn't have to see her stories.

Reactions: 4
Ah lads the absolute state of her 🙄 😅😅😅 that is not a skirt witch pls it's a sarong. She honestly hasn't an ounce of class and whoever he is has his hands full but prob a bigger dose

Reactions: 11
So tacky and cheap , zero style .if she wore something half decent she'd be gorgeous

Reactions: 6
We all knew she was going for a “drug dealer” type as she loves the ❄ Thinking she won’t have to pay for it now , definitely different to domo , we knew that’s all she wanted turkey teeth , lv man bag and all the branded clothes with big logo so you know that he is wearing it !!!!!!!

And can’t believe how fast she moved on, that’s speaks for itself and poor domo he looks like he is crying at night I feel so bad

Reactions: 11
Jesus that cocktail pic gives me the shivers for many reasons. The arm looks scary, the leather thong barely covers her at all and the Jaysus’in price of the cocktails!!! €30👀👀👀

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The price of those cocktails! Must be nice to be able to spend so much on something that costs them €3 to make

Omg that outfit last night. All of the other guests in the restaurant look well dressed and sophisticated and she walks in looking like that. She will be getting looks and head turns for all the wrong reasons.
She has also deleted the photo with the emoji over his face - drunken post!

Reactions: 2
Did she go out today to the beach club in the same manky skirt she wore out last night?

Reactions: 4
She's gotten her wear out of that 'skirt' anyway she's worn it on so many nights out recently. My knickers for that time of the month are bigger than it. She's the head off Ollie Locke with long hair from Towie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's gotten her wear out of that 'skirt' anyway she's worn it on so many nights out recently. My knickers for that time of the month are bigger than it. She's the head off Ollie Locke with long hair from Towie.
They're absolutely rotten Ellie and Charleen live in them too wtf is with the random tail hanging at the front it just looks bleeping weird.

Ooooh a hair shot 😅😅 do u think it's that tall boxer fella she had her arms around before? Scarlet for her aswell say she fancied the lad doing the handkerchief thing

Ong she saw that girl dancing for her man and she went and done the same got him to record it and rolled up her dress , I’d say she was raging that she wore that dress she didn’t feel like herself , like the night before

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Kinda disgusting how it didn't take long to start displaying the new boyfriend attention all over insta...albeit his arm, leg and forearm. It's like her carry on was no different to the Domo days. Just a man substitute.

Strikes me as someone that can't be single. Needs attention. I'd go as far to say there's psychopath tendencies there, zero empathy. All for show.

Reactions: 5
That place costs 600 a night minimum. Her business must be making serious coin given the amount of holidays she's been on in high end locations. Poor Domo couldn't keep up with her life style I bet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.