Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's easily a 10k holiday they're on. The menu prices were ridiculous. Just emphasizes how much of a narcissist she is. It's all "look at me"

Reactions: 3
100% for attention. If you don't want to share him fair enough don't, but don't tease legs and emojis over faces etc. You either want to share him or you don't.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m new to this thread was she with Jamie goonery or a different Jamie everyone’s posting? 🤣

I'm absolutely blown away by how quickly aul Domo was written out of the family script. The da looking at Jamie like he's the son he never had! How many weeks had passed by this stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I'm thinking whomever she's with now was also on that trip with Goonery. That's the only plausible explanation. So they must know each other.

May they broke up
Aug family trip
That's duck all time given they were going out years!

Sorry correction fam holiday was june 18th

So 1 month to welcome someone new into family and bring them to France and now on holiday with another new man

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry correction fam holiday was june 18th

So 1 month to welcome someone new into family and bring them to France and now on holiday with another new man
Says alot about the family tbf. Also I'm betting it's a connection to gooner.

Reactions: 3
Why? What makes u think this ? She brought Jamie as her +1 why would she now be with this french guy???
My only reasoning would be that he is tagged in the photo above with Jamie and her dad? The two sisters are tagged in it too? Would make the most sense

Couldn’t be your man Roberto given he’s engaged 😂 I’ve zero clue I’m now assuming it’s the French dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.