Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she is OFF HER FACE in those last stories of the clothes haul!!!!!! She’s absolutely wired she’s slurring and panting out of breath and distracted every 2 mins, please tell me somebody else noticed this!?? Also her big weird accent is now changing to a proper thick love hate Dublin accent I wonder why 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry but she is OFF HER FACE in those last stories of the clothes haul!!!!!! She’s absolutely wired she’s slurring and panting out of breath and distracted every 2 mins, please tell me somebody else noticed this!?? Also her big weird accent is now changing to a proper thick love hate Dublin accent I wonder why 🙄🙄
I had to go look and she’s definitely after taking something

Reactions: 6
I just realised she prob on that glenbudural stuff … it’s a fat burner .. 100%.. it’s like speed but body builders use it.. would make sense

Reactions: 2
Very breathless, sniffing a lot! Who knows she looks like a he she that much is true 😂

Reactions: 3
She keeps slapping her the side of her body and looking to the right it’s so cringy to watch her eye bleeping herself she needs a good scrub

De top a my neck is MmAaad pale 🙄 shut up you bleeping loser

Reactions: 5
I think since she started the gym/pt it's made her lose some much needed fat around her jawline, and her bone structure is more visable, I'm not into that muscly look at all, but she's heading that way now, her body was perfect before and she was soft looking now she's very hard looking and it doesn't suit her, her head is tiny already
I agree she looks and sounds absolutely off her face in the plt try on
Shocking

I’d say she be fuming with that picture ….
Aoibh is way prettier naturally

Oh my god I had to post after watching her stories....reminds me of kerry katona on this morning, that whole drama. 😳 the constant slurping of spit I can't deal

Reactions: 4
Both girls are naturally pretty but bla now has defo gone like a ******. The lips and whatever contouring and fillers she’s done are too much - she looks like a hard face throat pouted woman of about 42 in some pics . She’s going to age sooo badly 😭😭 . Aoibhin is more chip monk cute look but she’s defo pretty and would prefer to look like her than bla these days . Bla is a classic narcissist- she used to come accross as genuine and sweet but now she’s just a freaky exhibitionist . Such a turn off for someone to love themselves like that . So unattractive 😬
I think since she started the gym/pt it's made her lose some much needed fat around her jawline, and her bone structure is more visable, I'm not into that muscly look at all, but she's heading that way now, her body was perfect before and she was soft looking now she's very hard looking and it doesn't suit her, her head is tiny already
I agree she looks and sounds absolutely off her face in the plt try on
Shocking

Aoibh is way prettier naturally
[/QUO

Reactions: 2
Me too haha. Then I checked Jamie’s page and he’s abroad??
It’s not Jamie…She’s been seeing this new guy for a while and has been spotted with him but nobody seems to know who he is. I think his name starts with a P as there was a post made in this thread they went for food or drinks (I can’t remember) and her initial was on something and a P was on the other… would love to know haha

Reactions: 1
It’s not Jamie…She’s been seeing this new guy for a while and has been spotted with him but nobody seems to know who he is. I think his name starts with a P as there was a post made in this thread they went for food or drinks (I can’t remember) and her initial was on something and a P was on the other… would love to know haha
Hmmmm wonder is it Pete regazzoli😳😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.