Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place costs 600 a night minimum. Her business must be making serious coin given the amount of holidays she's been on in high end locations. Poor Domo couldn't keep up with her life style I bet.
They made well over 1million last year and will make 3x’s as much this year

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That place costs 600 a night minimum. Her business must be making serious coin given the amount of holidays she's been on in high end locations. Poor Domo couldn't keep up with her life style I bet.
She does alot of collabs aswell . Half her page is full of collabs. I wonder if she out out the whole Im an influencer to all these hotels she stays in

They made well over 1million last year and will make 3x’s as much this year
Wow I think I'll go into the selling tan field

She does alot of collabs aswell . Half her page is full of collabs. I wonder if she out out the whole Im an influencer to all these hotels she stays in
She didn't get their attention anyway. None of her stories were reshared

Basic room is starting off at 800 per nite. The room they have looks to start off at 1800 per night 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does the tan really do that well for them , I would say fair play if she built that business on her own but it seems everything was handed to them from Mummy and Daddy. Isn't her apartment bought by her Dad , how many people can just get that handed to them .Her mum seems to be the only one who actually works in their office.

Reactions: 3
Does the tan really do that well for them , I would say fair play if she built that business on her own but it seems everything was handed to them from Mummy and Daddy. Isn't her apartment bought by her Dad , how many people can just get that handed to them .Her mum seems to be the only one who actually works in their office.
Their mam does basically all the actual work. She's the brains behind it. Bla and Aoibh are just the faces to influence and draw in the customers. Bla occasionally rocks up to the office for an hour or two to film herself on her laptop, her outfit and 'meetings' and then shes off again. For a girl that doesn't seem to work she still can't manage to do her own washing or clean her own apartment.
And your right she does come from a well off family. Her dad owns the apartment she lives in. His friend owns Aoibhs. Her grandad also owns a property they frequently holiday in, I think that's in Wexford.

Reactions: 7
As much as I feel sorry for Domo, what was the gobshite thinking getting a girlfriends name tattooed onto his chest.

As much as I feel sorry for Domo, what was the gobshite thinking getting a girlfriends name tattooed onto his chest.
He probably thought she was the one he’d end up with for life - kind of sad when you think about it. He chased her for a long time , got her and she rips him off in the end and has someone in France with her family within a few weeks later - vile person

The guy she's with is deffo a drug dealer or someone dodge. She's never gone on a holiday like this ...... And she deffo ain't paying for the two of them.

He probably thought she was the one he’d end up with for life - kind of sad when you think about it. He chased her for a long time , got her and she rips him off in the end and has someone in France with her family within a few weeks later - vile person
Did she bring her new fella to France? I didn't see that i only seen aoibhans new bf Enzo and her friend was seeing his friend too

Did she bring her new fella to France? I didn't see that i only seen aoibhans new bf Enzo and her friend was seeing his friend too
She brought someone to France , Jamie was in question , but starting to think it might of been this chap if it’s going on weeks. There was always a corner of a lad in videos but her sisters fella etc on full view

I know someone mentioned a bump but I honestly don’t think she eats much of the food she orders because she’s never bloated vs how much food she orders.

So herself and Domo are "just going down different paths"

Looks like the Domo path here wasn't good enough. Their last Greece trip is still on her story highlights

Holiday is all for show! Imagine paying all that money, a beautiful setting and having to HIDE your man🤣🤣id say his head is wrecked he’s in paradise and can’t even share a post haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.