Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it could be his brother Darren. They'd make a good match.
Darren is more suited. Pete looks smaller? But comment previously about the runners and they’re white Nike air max and blue tick. So let’s see 👀👀

Darren is more suited. Pete looks smaller? But comment previously about the runners and they’re white Nike air max and blue tick. So let’s see 👀👀
Definitely not Pete I think he's gay I was out with him one night In a group he's not a very nice person

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We got a glimpse of him anyway!!
I can't wait to see his arm & his watch in a dinner photo later. Maybe his lower leg and shoe on the walk to the beach tomorrow 🥰 #I'mPropaMysteriousHun #AskMeWhoMeFellaIs xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s Thomas Phillips when he’s at home? 😂
Some English chap who likes evrything but looking back isn’t him. Has to be one them out there guys with his man bag, Hugo boss T-shirt and Turkey teeth I bet 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just trying to think of Obvious Ps 😂 honestly still can’t get over how quick she moved on

Reactions: 5
Giving the profile picture , if that’s him I’ll be very surprised 😳 he’s no Domo or Jamie anyway 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah duck off! Hate that tit with the insta huns. They want you to know they have someone new on the scene but aren't going to reveal them! Just a sly leg or runner! Absolute spas! 😄 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.