Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t caught with the cocaine was caught on the plane by flight attendant. They have to report it and the police can pull you to the side for a search It happens a lot of the flights to Ibiza and marbella. Also Amsterdam
😂😂😂 could you imagine

Reactions: 1
And the outfit just pure tack. Lovely looking girl if only she dressed with a bit more class
Absolutely agree with you. She is stunning needs to just lay off that bronzer also, stop with the OTT outfits they do nothing for her but make her look trashy. Her new smile looks like her teeth are bulging out of her top lip. Such a shame.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does her latest picture have body builder competition vibes….. some serious abs & totally OTT with the mahogany tan. It certainly wouldn’t convince me to buy her tan 🙈

Reactions: 2
Their tik tok is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. It'll only take one of her videos going viral for her to get torn apart.
The McDonald's pr yolk was the most painful thing to watch. Chomping in pure silence, frown on her face, not a mention of what she's actually eating, whats on it, what it's actually like. She's the worst advertiser for a company I've ever seen 🤣 imagine McDonald's actually paid her for that 30 seconds of nonsense!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think Aoibh and Bla aren’t talking? Nothing in Ibiza and no like or comments on each other’s pictures etc.. maybe I missed something 🙈

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think Aoibh and Bla aren’t talking? Nothing in Ibiza and no like or comments on each other’s pictures etc.. maybe I missed something 🙈
I'd say there's a lot of jealousy between the two tbh. I'd say Aoibh is sick of Blas ego and Bla thinks Aoibh just wants to be her cos she seems a bit desperate to be on the same level as Bla with the way she's been carrying on like her lately.

Reactions: 4
I'd say there's a lot of jealousy between the two tbh. I'd say Aoibh is sick of Blas ego and Bla thinks Aoibh just wants to be her cos she seems a bit desperate to be on the same level as Bla with the way she's been carrying on like her lately.
Hmmm maybe.. they’re just always so close and backing each other up I just thought it was weird!

Hmmm maybe.. they’re just always so close and backing each other up I just thought it was weird!
I'd say Bla is jealous cause finally Aoibh is happy with a bf and she's just out of a breakup

Reactions: 2
Sorry I haven’t seen her page ina while I use to think she was so pretty and such a sweet person but she legit looks like a trans woman (nothing wrong with trans just an observation) and she seems like a witch now it’s defo coke getting to her head I think

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.