Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice she has basically her and aoibhs arses framed in her sitting room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I seen that like what the actual f**k! ๐Ÿคญ Imagine your Dad, Brother etc coming over to your house for dinner and seeing that! Suppose its nothing they haven't been forced to see more or less every bloody day ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
She's introduced his leg ... Next post it will be his hand with a big tacky watch on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how to introduce your fella if you're an influencer

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hope Susie and Aoibh were getting paid for that โ€˜PR thingโ€™ for McDonaldโ€™s aswell as Bla.

Reactions: 3
Waiting list for over a year with 3dental and they give them free to these grabbers

Reactions: 13
Ffs her teeth were perfect. She just had to go for the fake veneers look. Or maybe she had to get something done just cos her sister did ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Can't wait for the Andrex Collab for her to sit on the toilet wiping her orange arse and tell us how soft the toilet roll is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bla just landed in Ibiza.. Any minute now the up close bikini (leg spread) shots as she oils herself shall commence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls if your looking for a tan that has that natural look and doesnโ€™t transfer onto things get the bperfect 10 second tan.Omg best tan I ever used and looks so natural๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 1
I literally thought I was about to get a shot of her cervix with the legs spread drinking that drink. Was it actually necessary to squat like that? Seems intentional to me it's not a natural position you'd automatically go into wearing a bikini you'd probably kneel or squat with your legs pressed together?

Reactions: 5
Her eating the burger is a thing I never need to see again ever. I'd almost rather a vag shot ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.