Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s up with their outfits? Like wouldn’t ya think one of the girlos would tell them nahhh it’s not working - neither of the sisters made an effort to even match the theme “candyland” black & brown rags where is the colour 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s up with their outfits? Like wouldn’t ya think one of the girlos would tell them nahhh it’s not working - neither of the sisters made an effort to even match the theme “candyland” black & brown rags where is the colour 🤷‍♀️
it doesn’t really seem as though anyone took the ‘theme’ too seriously.Most people seem to be wearing normal day drinks clothes😅

Reactions: 3
It looked like a complete tit show. Hardly anyone at it bar the few who were invited for free! Surely they should have been wearing something similar to their promo for the festival palette?! Like wasn't that the whole point! Not a bit of colour between them. I'd say they were sitting at home yesterday counting how much they're out of pocket for putting that crap on 😂

Reactions: 6
I do wonder why they bother with these events, they look like a snooze fest and other than a few like Charlene and Ellie, its a event full of unknowns

Reactions: 3
Like what were they wearing last night. Blas outfit was so embarrassing, skirt rammed up her arse and a leather bikini top, she's genuinely gorgeous she could look so classy, her style is so tacky

Reactions: 9
Like what were they wearing last night. Blas outfit was so embarrassing, skirt rammed up her arse and a leather bikini top, she's genuinely gorgeous she could look so classy, her style is so tacky
She has to be
She always has to be OTT she loves to be the centre of attention and it seems the only way she can be is if she dresses like that.

Reactions: 4
She had it all out. Boobs, legs, belly jesus even her vag! No need for the skirt to be so low in the front. Soooo tacky

No have to say too tangoed for me. The outfit gave me pretty woman hooker vibes.
also the dragging out and tagging of “bigger influencers/nobody’s” in a desperate bid for a repost gives me first hand embarrassment.
seemed like a great night, there was a post of her Ellie and 2 others all dancing, every single one of them on the phone.
The irony is, constant phones in hand and not being able to enjoy a night but yet gets unusually quiet posting til the ❄ has worn off I guess.

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon she answered the door for room service in her knickers... Wouldn't put it past her 😂

Gooner gone Instagram silent the last 24 hours. He did the same thing that time he met her in France. Just reshared other people's stories

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.