Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s not Jamie she is with , he is out in Spain with that other lad , so who is P on the cocktail ?

I have to be honest & say the instant tan is one of the best I've tried. Suits my pale skin tone anyway!
How does it fade compared to their original tan? Does it wash off easily? Struggling to find an instant tan which washes off after one wash.

How does it fade compared to their original tan? Does it wash off easily? Struggling to find an instant tan which washes off after one wash.
I've tried the tan as wanted an instant tan that doesn't come off with a sprinkling of water/rain, and it stays put for sure, however they claim its transfer resistant, but it does transfer something terrible to your clothes. It's quite a thick texture, similar to Sally Henson for legs, its like a very dark foundation. DEFO not to be worn on the face, stick to your fav foundation ladies! With regards to it fading, its an instant tan so doesn't fade but you couldn't wear it in replace of a gradual tan as your clothes, PJ's, bed sheets would be destroyed!! If I wear this tan I wash it off in the shower before bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've never tried there original tan (but I will now that's its back in stock) Yes I found there instant washes off straight with warm water & soap but it's splash proof on a night out if ya know what I mean!

• Heart
I've tried the tan as wanted an instant tan that doesn't come off with a sprinkling of water/rain, and it stays put for sure, however they claim its transfer resistant, but it does transfer something terrible to your clothes. It's quite a thick texture, similar to Sally Henson for legs, its like a very dark foundation. DEFO not to be worn on the face, stick to your fav foundation ladies! With regards to it fading, its an instant tan so doesn't fade but you couldn't wear it in replace of a gradual tan as your clothes, PJ's, bed sheets would be destroyed!! If I wear this tan I wash it off in the shower before bed!
Thanks ladies. I'll give it a try. I find the original tan tends to fade patchy on certain parts of my body so it would be great to find something to pop on while out sunbathing for the first few days on my holidays until I build a base.
Here's hoping it washes off easier than the original otherwise I may look like I have leprosy 🤣

Free brows, lash lift, piercing, piercing jewellery and now hair all in exchange for a measly story.. and then videos herself buying another YSL..instead of actually paying the service providers 🙄

Reactions: 10
To be fair you couldn’t compare their tan to anything else on the market it’s fab, it’s brown and not orange or red or pink! Have to give it to them with that. I’ll see myself out 😂🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair you couldn’t compare their tan to anything else on the market it’s fab, it’s brown and not orange or red or pink! Have to give it to them with that. I’ll see myself out 😂🚪
I like their tan too but the last two bottles seem to be green? It’s a new/clean mit and I shake the bottle and always comes out green on the skin

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice she has basically her and aoibhs arses framed in her sitting room 😂😂😂

I like their tan too but the last two bottles seem to be green? It’s a new/clean mit and I shake the bottle and always comes out green on the skin
Couldn’t agree more I used to love the tan but now I look like shrek when it’s on 😕 started using Vita liberata much nicer colour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.