Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a joke or for real ?
Real my best mate was on the plane.. police pulled them at Ibiza airport. She’s making a right show of herself lately

Has to be a joke as if she’d have a bag on the plane, get caught and be let off.
You would be very surprised. Most people going are bringing their own stuff it’s a common thing the last 5 years. I don’t know exactly how they were let off but 100% pulled by police after and discussion on plane about doing it with the air hosts.

Real my best mate was on the plane.. police pulled them at Ibiza airport. She’s making a right show of herself lately

You would be very surprised. Most people going are bringing their own stuff it’s a common thing the last 5 years. I don’t know exactly how they were let off but 100% pulled by police after and discussion on plane about doing it with the air hosts.
Sean Phipps said one of his friends were arrested for being drunk apparently - I’d say they got spoken to for being drunk I genuinely don’t think Bla smuggled coke onto a plane, the penalty and bad press wouldn’t be worth it.

I have seen lads on the bag in Dublin airport so I believe it’s a thing just don’t think Bla would have done it and if someone had been caught I don’t believe they’d be let off that quickly.

Reactions: 10
Imagine it was true though. Would look so bad on the company. I wouldn't be surprised if it was

Reactions: 2
Bleeuuugghh, aoibhs stories posing in the mirror.. the unnatural stance with the leg cocked and the hips turned at an awkward angle, hand in the hair. All just gives me second hand embarassment. Can ya imagine posting something like that yourself Whatever about posting a story if she's feeling her outfit but it's the awkward unnatural posing that kills me. She's around bla too much.

Reactions: 1
I used to think Bla was stunning, but now all I see is a man's face. I don't think she is naturally beautiful at all. Her pigmentation or tash or whatever it is is awful and her lips ruin her face

Reactions: 15
😨 I didn't realise how bad her skin was. The sun damage on her face and neck is insaaane.
She's definitely had fillers in her jaw as well she never looked that boxy before.
I thought the exact same. I don't like talking about people's looks but she genuinely was a beautiful girl. Whatever she is doing to herself is ruining her natural good looks. Even her nose looks strange and much bigger

Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same. I don't like talking about people's looks but she genuinely was a beautiful girl. Whatever she is doing to herself is ruining her natural good looks. Even her nose looks strange and much bigger
I went back through her older photos because I was thinking to myself she definitely looks different and was doubting myself but Jesus she's changed so much in 3-4 years.

😨 I didn't realise how bad her skin was. The sun damage on her face and neck is insaaane.
She's definitely had fillers in her jaw as well she never looked that boxy before.
Used to also think she was stunning not so much now the sun beds are destroying her skin

Used to also think she was stunning not so much now the sun beds are destroying her skin
And with her tan brand it's not like she needs them, which tbh makes it worse for me. She's definitely in the sun/on sunbeds more in the last few years and I swear it's because if she's nearly another race and says 'its my own brand I'm wearing' she seems to think people will buy it not realising it's on top of a dark natural tan.

Reactions: 5
Bla looks desperate in Ellie Kelly's story. Her hair and makeup are rotten and she looks out of it

It's weird that both girls are in ibiza and clearly with the same people but no pics of them together?? I wonder if it was true about bla getting caught with coke and aoibhe is fuming because it looks bad on the business. Completely reaching here but it's odd for them not to be hanging out of each other 😂

It's weird that both girls are in ibiza and clearly with the same people but no pics of them together?? I wonder if it was true about bla getting caught with coke and aoibhe is fuming because it looks bad on the business. Completely reaching here but it's odd for them not to be hanging out of each other 😂
I don’t believe it anyway , she wouldn’t be in Ibiza if she got caught smuggling a bag of white. The airport don’t take that lightly

I don’t believe it anyway , she wouldn’t be in Ibiza if she got caught smuggling a bag of white. The airport don’t take that lightly
Wasn’t caught with the cocaine was caught on the plane by flight attendant. They have to report it and the police can pull you to the side for a search It happens a lot of the flights to Ibiza and marbella. Also Amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.