Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
That’s what made me laugh - as if Camilla is some kind of untouchable other worldly being - not someone who, let’s face it, couldn’t keep her mitts off someone else’s husband.

I personally will only froth and foam if he goes in on Anne. Then there’ll be trouble.
The thing I don’t get about camilla is how she didn’t get that mumsnet favourite ‘the ick’ after tampon-gate. She should’ve got her ducks in a row and LTB!

Reactions: 4

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The H&M thread on here is hilarious with some really lovely people - all united in their hatred of a complete pair of utter twonks. Dont diss my mates!!

• Heart
  • Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
They are Yeezy Foam Runners (or a knock of version, I can't quite tell). Would you believe they coat approx £180! One of my children asked for some for Christmas. Oh how I laughed (whilst saying no, obviously!!!).
They are Adidas and the ones I looked at were £250 and the red ones are 300 quid.

• Wow

Mycatoliver

I think that type of dog is delicate and needs clothes. They’re very thin skinned so get cold very easily, and can get skin tears and nicks and scratches, which are hard to heal.

We have one near us has little boots as pavements tear it’s feet up.

So fairly sure it’s not just a like dressing the dog up thing.
Unless it’s very cold or raining outside
We have a whippet cross
We have a rain coat and fleece jumper for him only if it’s below 0 outside
No way should dogs be subjected to ridiculous clothes Indoors
It’s boarding on cruel

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
And when anyone asks about where to move to in Leeds the replies are always Horsforth even if the OP states they'll be working on the other side of the city

Millie2023

What do we do with all the dogs that currently exist?

I don’t want a dog but if other people do, what’s the issue? Yeah some dogs are vicious or badly trained or whatever but why if a dog bites someone we have to ban all dogs and dogs are awful and horrible but if a man rapes a woman it’s all ‘not all men are like that stop being mean to all men’…
I’m not sure the OP ha quite thought it through

How…unusual 🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
The 2nd wives club post is sending me west, the woman is deranged! I hope you all get to see it before it is inevitably deleted. Seemingly not a troll, with a posting history.

Aussie

VIP Member
Looks like Justine got her ducks in a row

I'm guessing new partner is a female just from how it's worded.

Just read other comments below yours! I probably should of read the rest of the thread before I commented!

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
Someone's started a thread today speculating about whether Katie Cambridge (their nickname for her, not mine, it's so twee) is pregnant or not, because she's been photographed touching her tummy and looking fuller in the face. Someone has suggested she has peri bloat. FFS. She's 41. Why is everything over the age of 35 blamed on the fucking menopause? It's not a big deal for a lot of women either, but for the average Mumsnetter, it's the equivalent of experiencing life changing injuries. Apologies in advance to any Tattlers having a horrible menopause.
Oh they really do! Even if someone is 23!

And I'm someone having a pretty horrible perimenopuase at the mo. But my brain doesn't automatically go to that for every single weird health thing.