Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I had a similar situation, I broke my back last January. Late November I had another fall, went to A&E and signs were saying there was a 10 hour wait. I was triaged immediately and then sent straight through to be seen. If it's serious, then you won't be made to wait.
Ouch, you poor thing. I hope you're okay now. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Emmog

@Sw4 how do you find the rest of the threads? I don’t ever remember it being as vicious as it is now. Literally every post seems to be pounced on.

Aussie

VIP Member
Someone's asking for advice to wear to their wedding. They said it will be a small registry office
Screenshot_20230102-193123_Talk.jpg

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
What was the name of the forum set up to take the piss out of Digital Spy? That's long gone and I don't know anyone who still frequents Digital Spy since they closed a lot of the popular sections. Then there's Sleeping Dogs which is very cliquey (or used to be, I haven't looked at it in a few years). Is Netmums still going?

I think, with Mumsnet, if you post in the relevant section, with a genuine query, you will get some helpful advice. Children with additional needs, education, general health etc.

I would never recommend Style and Beauty if you're looking for a suitable outfit for a cocktail party because you'll end up looking like you're off to your local Quaker meeting. And never post in AIBU unless you want to be torn to shreds. Steer clear of Property and DIY unless you have a six figure budget and then some. Don't post anything humorous unless you put 'light-hearted' in the title because posters don't understand wit, irony or sarcasm.

However, if you hate Prince Harry with a passion that overrides everything else in your life, and want to see him hung, drawn and quartered in public, for treason, then the Royal Family section is right up your alley.
Oh was that Demonic TV or something? I joined there when I was getting fed up of Digital Spy, then had a "Why the hell do I care?" moment and stopped going on there too. I don't think it's around any more.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I wonder what they’ve moved onto now. It used to be Godiva so it won’t be that. I’ll have to keep an eye out so I know what brand to avoid because I don’t want to be mistaken for middle class when I’m clearly ultra middle class.
I’d plump for Paul A Young and Sprungli