Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
On the subject of towns/ cities - the same over the top stuff goes on about holidays especially city breaks.

'Well I went to [insert the name of any city in the world] and it was GRIM.
People were so nasty [insert insult of choice] and bla bla bla.'

Reactions: 2

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I think it was CatThiefKeith who died after an illness and another poster, I can’t remember her name but it had Koala in it, bought flowers (posters donated I believe to get a flower arrangement) in the shape of AIBU. She took a photo at CTK’s funeral but the photo had CTK’s real name in it, I think, which is what caused the upset.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Mumsnet rivals twitter for being one of the most relentlessly negative, predominantly left wing spaces on the internet. At least twitter has videos of cute animals.

The hell??? Although this reply is genius.
That has to be a spoof post, surely? 😬😆

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I wrote this reply to an AIBU regarding a poster's next door builders' woes. Fuck me but I *despise* some of the nasty replies this woman is receiving.

I love having Christmas decorations up, but ours are quite restrained and not tacky (partly because we don't have kids and also because we have good taste lol). I'll take them down on the 9 th of January as we've got guests visiting from abroad "for Christmas" the weekend just before
Pretty sure that I watched an episode of QI which said that candlemass didn't end until February, so you're all fine.

Attachments

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the baby names thread?

“real names” and “teachers should know better” are my stand out quotes

when was the last time you met a baby called Steven or Sarah? Those days are long gone, Brenda.

17FA03F6-85FF-477D-A16B-26DEB505171A.jpeg
0BE107AE-0E92-4F4D-86D8-BE8B85366654.jpeg
40F3ADE8-0818-4411-8AA1-2C50B9B12632.jpeg
E90F78BE-1F37-4A90-9BC6-7A432B97BEF9.jpeg

Reactions: 1

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
The joggers lady stance is so self assured. I wish I was that self assured.
I’m currently in my hot pink joggers. Love them but I wouldn’t ever think to post a selfie on a style thread
I reckon she lost her balance and fell just after she took the picture 🤣

I’d never step out in public in my joggers, but I saw a woman pull them off yesterday
Joggers make my arse look huge, I dont know if they are made for fashion now rather than exercise but they never used to. I look better in leggings for the gym.

The joggers suit people who are slender up and down. I see a few younger ladies who are slimmer that wear them with long puffer jackets and look good whereas I look huge in too many layers

Anyone read the toddler swearing thread.
It’s gold 👌
Where is it on there?

Last edited:

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
There is another boy in my local area with the same first name, surname and d.o.b as my son. The names are both pretty common, but the odds of that must be quite small. We have to double check at every hospital appointment they have the correct record.
That is absolutely crazy! I would eye the parents with suspicion and curiosity 🤣 but that’s because I am a bit airy fairy and think these sorts of things don’t just fall out the sky so I would be wondering if we were living some kind of parallel existence to each other 😂

p.s. I just adore your username and get some weird nostalgic comfort from it every time I see it