Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread about energy bills going up again... they are all desperate to let people know they earn well and are professional. Every post is saying they are worried about the rises but they always have to add the caveat that they earn well...

Reactions: 9
Why do they all stay in holiday cottages? Don’t they ever stay in caravans or hotels or air bnb’s?

Reactions: 2
Just been having a gander at the Boyfriend too overweight thread started today. o_O

The person who started it must be a wind-up merchant surely. “She” states she is around half a stone overweight herself but looks curvy rather than chubby. Oh and that “she” made her boyfriend put his top back on when in the garden earlier because she was too embarrassed about the neighbours seeing his love handles.

A few posts later then claims:

When I said I was 1/2 stone overweight myself it's mostly because I'm quite muscular as I do a lot of weight training.

Yeah, sure you do love!

“his sex drive is very low, he never compliments me & I'm craving love & attention.”
:ROFLMAO: Why have they fallen for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was one saying her daughter was earning six figure salary in her 20s! My boss is Director of the organisation and is only on £80k. What do they all do to be on six figures?
To be fair I do have a few friends in their late 20’s earning just over £100k which is huge BUT the hours they work are just insane. They literally never stop even on holiday.

Reactions: 8
I work in the corporate world just fyi I don’t earn six figures but I do look after clients and customers who earn millions and I can guarantee they don’t have time to post on mumsnet

Reactions: 16
Yeah I’m a Vice Pres at an investment bank/ magic circle law firm yet spend all my hollow legged “think like cycling” old fart sandals time on mumsnet don’t cha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s some characters on tonight! Threads left right and centre getting deleted.

Managed to screengrab this before it goes:ROFLMAO:

3E872868-7539-4115-90C7-CDDA4B9B9632.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So not mumsnet related but what’s your guys opinion having a drink during a play date? I love Prosecco & don’t drive so if I was offered a glass I would find it hard to say no 😅 would only have the one though.
I don’t have kids so all for the Prosecco
However if I was around kids I wouldn’t drink, I’m a light weight and would worry if there was an accident I’d need to drive or have my wits about me

Reactions: 7
So not mumsnet related but what’s your guys opinion having a drink during a play date? I love Prosecco & don’t drive so if I was offered a glass I would find it hard to say no 😅 would only have the one though.
I have been known to have the odd glass at kids parties when it's been offered. Something has to make those things less painful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.