Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get this thread but I also don’t get this thread 😂I hateeeeeeee the way they put a D infront of everything for whoever they’re relating to. NO. NO. NO. I think it’s on par with the posh antenatal groups 😂

Reactions: 6
I get this thread but I also don’t get this thread 😂I hateeeeeeee the way they put a D infront of everything for whoever they’re relating to. NO. NO. NO. I think it’s on par with the posh antenatal groups 😂
I'm sure I've seen someone put a D in front of their dog / cat. WTF?

Reactions: 5
New thread asking people how much their monthly mortgage is and they're straight on it, first one was over £3k a month and will have paid off mortgage in six years, lots now quoting equal ridiculous amounts, more than most people's monthly income, always surprises me how they flock to threads like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The more I read, the more I'm wondering how much is real and how much is pure fantasy.

Reactions: 10
I think the grim boosting about sex thread is a pervy bloke
100%

Looking for people to post their own stories about having loud sex that upset the neighbours. Most sex threads are blokes looking for wank fodder. There was a really gross poster on the Sex board that (unlike most) didn’t hide that he was a bloke, and spent all his time posting about the fictional sex acts he’s literally just finished doing with his fictional wife.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The more I read, the more I'm wondering how much is real and how much is pure fantasy.
Most of it is invented, imo.

I used to very occasionally post on threads about how much you earn / spend and post ridiculous amounts 😂. Literally, millions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100%

Looking for people to post their own stories about having loud sex that upset the neighbours. Most sex threads are blokes looking for wank fodder. There was a really gross poster on the Sex board that (unlike most) didn’t hide that he was a bloke, and spent all his time posting about the fictional sex acts he’s literally just finished doing with his fictional wife.
Goes to look at the sex board 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had a quick look at the sex board…..I have covid and stuck in bed so I’m bored (that’s my excuse)
There seems to be an OBSESSION with bikini lines and pubes
No woman would ever go on a forum and want to know or ask about how to have their pubic hair and they definitely wouldn’t call it their lady garden 🤢

I’ve screenshot the blatant pervs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I never ventured near the sex board. I can well imagine the trolling on it.

I agree that the one about the loud sex and those type of threads are started by men. 🤢Likewise the teen daughters with huge boobs and so forth. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair, when I was sleeping with a new partner for the first time in about five years I was also really self-conscious about pubes - most of my close female friends are in LTRs with other women and it's not exactly the kind of thing that comes up in workplace small talk, so I had no idea how common it was to have them unwaxed and whether it was considered gross etc. I can see why you might ask an anon forum about that sort of thing, though I wouldn't choose MN or refer ro them as a 'lady garden'. The first one sounds genuine to me.

(Obviously in the end the guy didn't give a tit because he's normal, but it is the sort of thing you worry about when you're younger and less experienced!)

Reactions: 9
To be fair, when I was sleeping with a new partner for the first time in about five years I was also really self-conscious about pubes - most of my close female friends are in LTRs with other women and it's not exactly the kind of thing that comes up in workplace small talk, so I had no idea how common it was to have them unwaxed and whether it was considered gross etc. I can see why you might ask an anon forum about that sort of thing, though I wouldn't choose MN or refer ro them as a 'lady garden'. The first one sounds genuine to me.

(Obviously in the end the guy didn't give a tit because he's normal, but it is the sort of thing you worry about when you're younger and less experienced!)
Slight tangent but I’ve watched a fair few naked attractions and the guys who are obsessed with pubes and the shape of a fanny/labia are most definitely grappling with their sexuality or just need to come out
And if they are heterosexual they’ve clearly got hang ups

Reactions: 14
What is annoying is that there are so many trolls on there that posters cannot ask questions that they should be able to ask on a parenting forum without being suspected of looking for wank fodder.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.