Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really did hope we'd left jizz parcels behind in the last thread. 😂:sick:

My profile picture is far more beautiful than I. But I absolutely have Tina's charisma, elegance and awkwardness.

Also LOVE Matt Berry and Ruth Jones. 💕
Love Tina, me and my daughter are binge watching Bobs burgers atm.
---
This has to be a contender for the most pointless thread of the day. What a load of unnecessary waffle
View attachment 2973735
I challenge it with pyonkipperbangs boring story of person A and person B and car sickness. Apparently she is neither A or B but wanted to know who is in the wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Serena is 100% Nessa, always on about her outing hobbies - her cloak, her tools, Dave’s Coaches, salads.

On the topic of retro yoghurts - blast from the past is hazelnut yoghurt from Tesco finest. Currently on special and so nutty it’ll wrench your fillings out.

<cries on dentist answerphone>

I should be so lucky to look like Regina George - but think Gwyneth Paltrow… in Shallow Hal.
Not sure if you’re aware but there’s lots of sugar in yoghurt and you’ll catch diabetes and it’s abuse of DNHS. I don’t understand why yoghurts need nuts. We’ve lost sight of what a normal yoghurt is!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if you’re aware but there’s lots of sugar in yoghurt and you’ll catch diabetes and it’s abuse of DNHS. I don’t understand why yoghurts need nuts. We’ve lost sight of what a normal yoghurt is!
Don’t worry. I won’t be costing DNHS shite. Answerphone says on holiday for 2 weeks and they’re STILL prioritising kids. 😢 I’ll have a hammer at it by the weekend. Still yoghurts are handy if you’re gummy.

edit: clear evidence I’m a bleep when I’m annoyed that KIDS get preferential health treatment. 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too 👋🏼 Very glad Tattle has decent mods who know how to do their jobs 🙏🏼
I’ve clearly missed out on some drama, and here I was about to skip the end of the last thread!

I have never had sex with a celebrity, sadly, but I did once kiss Ralf Little in a nightclub (sorry if that’s outing), and someone I dated briefly’s flatmate was shagging Tate Donovan when we were seeing each other. Which is the most tenuous claim to celeb sex anyone has ever had I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That financial abuse thread is stressing me out. OP sounds like SUCH hard work. I think her partner needs to LTB
It’s textbook “wind em up & watch em go” trolling: set up an outrageously entitled scenario, refuse to engage directly or answer any questions, claim you’re being subjected to unwarranted nastiness, start insulting other posters whilst being cocky and flippant, keep going until the thread is deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s textbook “wind em up & watch em go” trolling: set up an outrageously entitled scenario, refuse to engage directly or answer any questions, claim you’re being subjected to unwarranted nastiness, start insulting other posters whilst being cocky and flippant, keep going until the thread is deleted.
You may well be right. My feeling is that it's real...OP just seems so genuinely offended and defensive. But it's also absolutely ridiculous, so could well be.

Reactions: 6
Serena is 100% Nessa, always on about her outing hobbies - her cloak, her tools, Dave’s Coaches, salads.

On the topic of retro yoghurts - blast from the past is hazelnut yoghurt from Tesco finest. Currently on special and so nutty it’ll wrench your fillings out.

<cries on dentist answerphone>

I should be so lucky to look like Regina George - but think Gwyneth Paltrow… in Shallow Hal.
I was going to mention hazelnut yoghourt, but you beat me to it. That stuff is flecking glorious!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I report it this morning and they were inclined to keep the post up!

Reactions: 2
I report it this morning and they were inclined to keep the post up!
It sort of tallies with someone who posts all night then has to work in the day. I don't think it's "wind em up" exactly because there are two pages of OP's posts...they didn't just start it then sit back.

Reactions: 1
This has to be a contender for the most pointless thread of the day. What a load of unnecessary waffle
View attachment 2973735
I am so confused about this. Why would you ask someone how they keep their kids full? Has she not heard of “lunch”, packed, cooked or bought variety? Is she so teeny tiny she doesn’t eat lunch? Why not just post the recipe instead of that waffle? Might go make myself a waffle now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it Audrey? Absolute legend.
Oh god, the digital spy threads on the Chawners were brilliant, back in the day. Old Phil with his build a bear shoes 😂
---
I am so confused about this. Why would you ask someone how they keep their kids full? Has she not heard of “lunch”, packed, cooked or bought variety? Is she so teeny tiny she doesn’t eat lunch? Why not just post the recipe instead of that waffle? Might go make myself a waffle now.
Make sure you make it out of cauliflower and cheese Vlad! We've lost sight of what a tit low carb waffle looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point can I admit I’ve never watched Gavin and Stacey?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.