Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All going so well (ASOS failed to deliver a pair of shoes) til she had to wedge in her six figure household salary. An elaborate windup?
I just read that and thought "What 6 figure job can you get that that doesn't require being able to write a grammatical and coherent sentence?" Unless it's her husbands massive salary of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine your husband earning £300k and shopping at ASOS! 😂 Fair to say money can’t buy class.

I did like Noddy, but her stories were becoming more of a stretch and if just a quarter were true then she’d have been easily identifiable. Teeny-tiny autistic massive earner big gorgeous hair fake tits footballer shagging Dubai holidaying party girl from Hartlepool. Can’t be *too* many of those about. Although tbf she did go from alluding she’d shagged a dragon to lap-dancing Keanu reeves in 0-60 - next stop would’ve been claims she’s princess Kate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine your husband earning £300k and shopping at ASOS! 😂 Fair to say money can’t buy class.

I did like Noddy, but her stories were becoming more of a stretch and if just a quarter were true then she’d have been easily identifiable. Teeny-tiny autistic massive earner big gorgeous hair fake tits footballer shagging Dubai holidaying party girl from Hartlepool. Can’t be *too* many of those about. Although tbf she did go from alluding she’d shagged a dragon to lap-dancing Keanu reeves in 0-60 - next stop would’ve been claims she’s princess Kate.
Lol which dragon was it, I missed that.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I catch up on the thread in bursts then kind of skip over a little bit so probably missed most of the Noddy posts that made others ignore her.

I do however notice the usernames and anyone who has a "face" in their picture this is immediately how I imagine you to look...
Personally my faves are @50degreesnorth @Geetbo @bread-pitt and @Kikini Bamalam

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like I catch up on the thread in bursts then kind of skip over a little bit so probably missed most of the Noddy posts that made others ignore her.

I do however notice the usernames and anyone who has a "face" in their picture this is immediately how I imagine you to look...
I would love @Kikini Bamalam to look exactly like that ( maybe it's the real one)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Why thank you! I definitely have the Judge Judy eye roll perfected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That financial abuse thread is stressing me out. OP sounds like SUCH hard work. I think her partner needs to LTB

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, this poster reading the financial abuse threads and deciding she’s being financially abused is like me reading up about domestic violence and then asking if my husband is abusing me because he bumped into me in the hallway this morning. I’m saving this thread for later with a cup a ☕ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That financial abuse one cannot be real. She is a bit fecking loopy. He is abusing her because he wont pay all her bills and dares spend some of his own money on himself.
Shw is getting her begging arse handed to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me, I'm glad I'm not the only one with spidey Noddy senses.

On mumsnet when she was spitting feathers about the tiny car I took the gentle piss with a French quote before the thread was deleted.

I got a long pm from her which I thought christ thats a bit intense but didn't reply.

She then popped up here with a cute username and appeared very popular so I thought my spidey senses had deserted me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going to change my profile picture to a face now. Let’s see who I can pretend to be 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's true, I do look like Brucie. I certainly have the chin for it and quite the bushy sideburns which I lovingly comb out morning and night 😂
(It's actually from Toast of London, I am a massive Matt Berry fan)
I'm a bit in love with Matt, I re watched Toast very recently and had forgotten about Kikini. I don't want the new series of what we do in the shadows, cos then it's done forever 😪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.