Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone lost a game of Connect4 and the armchair medics in MN are diagnosing ADHD, ASD, ADD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Glad we're still discussing Noddy.

Also glad I'm not the only one whose Spidey-senses went into overdrive every time I read one of her posts.

Tbh, if I'd known we could hide users on here, I'd have hidden her.

I'd have done so because my toes curled with embarrassment whenever I read anything she'd written.

Anyway, as you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heads-up for the day shift.

Thread in AIBU re potential financial abuse.

The OP appears a tad antagonistic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No she can't, the space is already occupied by her head.

I'm so intrigued by Noddy now. I don't think I ever actually saw her on MN.
I came across her a few times and was a bit surprised she was on Tattle as she was usually spitting feathers at someone. She frequented the childless board a lot.

Reactions: 12
Anyone reading “is this financial abuse” on AIBU? Clearly a wind up merchant, who is doing a fantastic job

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad we're still discussing Noddy.

Also glad I'm not the only one whose Spidey-senses went into overdrive every time I read one of her posts.

Tbh, if I'd known we could hide users on here, I'd have hidden her.

I'd have done so because my toes curled with embarrassment whenever I read anything she'd written.

Anyway, as you were!
Click on person’s user name then click ignore, it’s very useful 😆
IMG_5821.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I came across her a few times and was a bit surprised she was on Tattle as she was usually spitting feathers at someone. She frequented the childless board a lot.
I don't remember any of her usernames, I just remember the thread she was on about the car that brought her here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.