Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serena is 100% Nessa, always on about her outing hobbies - her cloak, her tools, Dave’s Coaches, salads.

On the topic of retro yoghurts - blast from the past is hazelnut yoghurt from Tesco finest. Currently on special and so nutty it’ll wrench your fillings out.

<cries on dentist answerphone>

I should be so lucky to look like Regina George - but think Gwyneth Paltrow… in Shallow Hal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me, I'm glad I'm not the only one with spidey Noddy senses.

On mumsnet when she was spitting feathers about the tiny car I took the gentle piss with a French quote before the thread was deleted.

I got a long pm from her which I thought christ thats a bit intense but didn't reply.

She then popped up here with a cute username and appeared very popular so I thought my spidey senses had deserted me.
What did she send by PM??

Reactions: 3
What did she send by PM??
I wouldn't disrespect her by copying it here, but basically there were a lot worse on mumsnet than her, which to be fair is true, but in my years of using forums I get antsy when folk take light hearted stuff to PM.

Just had a feeling not 100 percent

My pic is very boring but lovable black lab. I don't want to put my photo on as no one will believe I'm 67, I keep getting asked to audition for Love Island

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't disrespect her by copying it here, but basically there were a lot worse on mumsnet than her, which to be fair is true, but in my years of using forums I get antsy when folk take light hearted stuff to PM.

Just had a feeling not 100 percent

My pic is very boring but lovable black lab. I don't want to put my photo on as no one will believe I'm 67, I keep getting asked to audition for Love Island
Nah I hate it when you comment and then you get a PM. Keep it on the boards.

Reactions: 15
Got deleted for calling an hole an hole. Sometimes the temptation is just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like one of the responders in the financial abuse thread telling the OP to 'pull your socks up'. Haven't heard or read that one in a while!

• Haha
This has to be a contender for the most pointless thread of the day. What a load of unnecessary waffle
1717500442965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am honoured by this thread title, I’m going to celebrate with a banana and a jizz parcel, oh they do keep me young ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I am honoured by this thread title, I’m going to celebrate with a banana and a jizz parcel, oh they do keep me young ❤
When will I ever learn not to eat and read this thread, bananas are the devils work and the jizz parcel image is not helping me hold my lunch down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really did hope we'd left jizz parcels behind in the last thread. 😂:sick:

My profile picture is far more beautiful than I. But I absolutely have Tina's charisma, elegance and awkwardness.

Also LOVE Matt Berry and Ruth Jones. 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.