Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Ah this is sounds like the poster previously known as DONTMESSWITHMEDARNA who thought herself the Vinnie Jones of MN. She used to go on about how she was an “alpha female” and well ‘ard and spout nonsense about how evil social services was as they were out to make everyone’s life hell etc etc.

She also claims to home school her kids and run a home ed group but given how poorly written her posts are, you’d have to be nuts to send your kids to her group!
I remember her! I think it was on a short-lived account and told her no wonder SS were sniffing around her.

Reactions: 5

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Ocado used to sell posh noodle pots. Bloody lovely they were as well.
What the fuck is antisocial about eating a Pot Noodle unless you throw it at a Mumsnetter afterwards?
Probably considered antisocial not to clean and recycle it after throwing it at a DMNetter 😂 ♻

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Itchy of Itchington

The allotment thread seems to have died a death, although there are a few posters still begging for updates. Someone needs to start another thread about a neighbourhood dispute with a cast of characters. I'm looking forward to summer when the weed smoking, hot tub using, smoky barbecue holding, noisy party hosting neighbours come out to play.
I'm sure the poster DontBringtheNoise can help with that one....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on the 'I would pay £2.6k a month just to speak to my dead ex for 5 minutes....' WTAF

Anyway guys it's been nice knowing you but I think I'll have to scuttle back off to MN now since not only am I going to watch an RSC production of Macbeth tonight (it's actually on at the cinema) but I've found out today I'm peri-menopausal at the age of thirty-fucking-eight. Goodbye teeny tiny era!
You can't go back to MN, we won't let you. 38 is young for peri, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll need to part ex your noddy car for a juggernaut just yet. Enjoy MacBeth! The local theatre here shows plays direct from the RSC as well and I bloody love it, it only costs a fiver and there's a bar too.

• Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Yeah you just go right ahead and call your baby custard ffs
---
Yeah you just go right ahead and call your baby custard ffs
Amora is mustard or mayonnaise. So all the beige liquids covered.

I mostly wear AllBirds, which are comfortable beyond belief, and very fashionable (I’m told) in Shoreditch, but resemble Cornish pasties and look frumpy as hell anywhere else.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m considering getting weight loss jabs to be honest. I meet the NHS criteria for prescription, and I have tried every type of (sensible) diet going. Now I’m in menopause absolutely nothing works and the weight is just piling on. I have been lurking on the Mounjaro threads and lots of them seem to be in the same position. It really is miserable when ‘eat less, move more’ is brought out as it really is so much more complex than that for some of us. I don’t binge, comfort eat, I eat pretty healthily, go to the gym, but nothing is working for me. The thing that stops me so far is the idea of it all coming back on. But some of the people posting on there sound just like I feel to be honest, and seem to be trying to find the right way of eating for them.
Come over and join us on the thread here if you want to find out more

orangehead

VIP Member
Yep! It’s either a piss-take, or someone who hasn’t seen or heard any news at all in the last few years.
😂 they’re obviously above such matters! Whether you’re a fan or not, everyone has heard of Taylor swift, she’s been everywhere. I like a couple of her songs but I’m not a fan and don’t follow her social media or anything but she’s being talked about by people on my social media, in magazines and newspapers and on the radio, she’s everywhere!

Girl#7

The Waterfowl Protocol!!!

Fucking amazing

Sadly, I don't think I can claim credit for TWP - would love too, though, cos it's brilliant!!

I'm sure another poster on here used and it made me lol and it stuck in my head.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Went to uni in my 40’s as I spent my sixth form years 1983-195 bunking off to sit outside Marc Almonds fan club in Soho and snogging unsuitable boys from the Poly over the road . So got D’s in my exams 😂. No regrets 🙌 . Without the snogging boys issue I managed to get 2 degrees and I’m now a psychotherapist !
I ❤ Marc Almond.

• Heart