Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been deleted… I was quite looking forward to it too
I'm glad they've had the sense to delete at least one pro ana thread, they don't usually. If someone of 5ft 4 weighs 7 stone then they aren't a healthy weight. I hope it was a troll thread and there isn't some kid out there with an eating disorder, seeking validation.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t that what an air fryer is for? To fry the air that you eat when you want a treat? Usually I go for raw air with maybe just a splash of dust. But once a month I treat myself to fried air.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm 5'2 and the lightest I've been in my adult life was 7st 2.... sounds perfectly acceptable in MN-land but I was a size 4 and my hair was falling out (bastard men!). I'm about 8st 10 or 11 now and no doubt they'd accuse me of lying if I told them my size and measurements!
8 stone 10 is basically 9 stone which is nearly halfway to 20 stone so maybe you should eat more salads *head tilt*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm glad they've had the sense to delete at least one pro ana thread, they don't usually. If someone of 5ft 4 weighs 7 stone then they aren't a healthy weight. I hope it was a troll thread and there isn't some kid out there with an eating disorder, seeking validation.
yep good point 👍

Reactions: 5
Isn’t that what an air fryer is for? To fry the air that you eat when you want a treat? Usually I go for raw air with maybe just a splash of dust. But once a month I treat myself to fried air.
Fried Air?
You glutton, I bet you are size Texan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am very mindful of how much air I consume, DNHS is on its knees and I’m not surprised. All around me I see people just literally shoving it down their throats day in, day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm 5'4 and 10 stone is my goalweight 😇

Eta: down, not up to be clear

• Heart
Thread title anyone ?!
I just really want a sex hat.

Nothing to do with hair.
Thread title!!
---
My friend, who is an actual teeny tiny, was gaining weight on 1000 calories a day, a very physical job and a very physical hobby (climbing, walking up hills)

She also had a severely under active thyroid which was missed on all the tests she had done.

Now sorted with medication. But it can happen.

Reactions: 8
I am very mindful of how much air I consume, DNHS is on its knees and I’m not surprised. All around me I see people just literally shoving it down their throats day in, day out.
What's worse is they are not even conscious of doing so. It's like, well, an automatic reaction to them. Gluttonous bastards with no thought for DNHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's worse is they are not even conscious of doing so. It's like, well, an automatic reaction to them. Gluttonous bastards with no thought for DNHS.
Right! And there’s a bunch of regulars on this thread who live rurally (think coastal) - the salt! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title!!
---
My friend, who is an actual teeny tiny, was gaining weight on 1000 calories a day, a very physical job and a very physical hobby (climbing, walking up hills)

She also had a severely under active thyroid which was missed on all the tests she had done.

Now sorted with medication. But it can happen.
Hormones are so complex. The fuckers who say they are never hungry and wonder why the fatties want to stuff their gobs with food all the time don’t have any appreciation that everyone has a different “normal”, and sometimes “normal” means your hormones hang onto weight like nobody’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In my mind mumsnetters are represented by this smug little tit of an emoji 🤭 ugh look at it I hate it
edit: bet it’s laughing at a fat poor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My sister is 5'7" and a 12-14, 34C/D bust. She lost her luggage in Thailand and had to try to buy underwear. She tells a very funny story of all the petite Thai ladies gasping "But you are huge!" and frantically pulling out groundsheets and pillowcases. She says they weren't trying to be rude; they were just genuinely astounded at the task of fitting this mammoth creature, like Lilliputians meeting Gulliver.

I'm a 32HH and I'm terrified to go there in case I get mistaken for an army missile.
Jesus that’s hilarious!! I remember buying a T-shirt in Vietnam and the guy told me I needed an XXL - Im size 14. Honestly felt like the Incredible Hulk the whole time I was there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.