Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I would want a multi-way sex hat. I could then use it to signal to Mr Munch the “type” of sex I was up for . Something like this versatile sister wives hat would be parfait non ?
Blessed be

---
On the sex hat thread, one poster claims she has a Dhusband who believes her putting in a pony tail is a signal for him to prepare himself/standby for a blowjob.

I'm astounded at their lack of spontaneity. Oh, Giles, hang on while I put my hair up if you're looking for a bj. It's right on up there with the sex towel/penis beaker formulaic nature of their coupling. :sick:
What if she was just tying her hair up so the back of her neck didn’t get all sweaty while she was hoovering?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh how they hate fat people, even more than poor people, it seems, although those on benefits come a close second.
So much smugness from the naturally slender people, it's so bleeping irritating. However!! My theory is that the majority of Mumsnetters who trill about never feeling hungry and being satisfied after a slice of cucumber and half a cherry tomato, are actually the same ones posting on the Ozempic and Mounjaro threads, or cutting the 1 off their size 18 clothes.

Look at this smug witch:

I'm a size 8 and have honestly never given a second thought to calories. I have never tracked them or considered them in any way. I genuinely have no idea how many I eat in a day.

I focus on eating the right amount of healthy food and nourishing my body, drinking water and doing exercise I enjoy. I think focusing on health and it being a lifelong / enjoyable thing is much more successful than getting hung up on calories / weight loss / diet etc. Life is too short.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The fatty haters are out in force on this one

View attachment 2908190
The worst thing was her mum having some chips while she waited for the food to heat up? The worst thing. duck me. The soft fucker must be in abject terror throughout the whole day if that's an example of the tit that bothers her so much.

Oh how they hate fat people, even more than poor people, it seems, although those on benefits come a close second.
So much smugness from the naturally slender people, it's so bleeping irritating. However!! My theory is that the majority of Mumsnetters who trill about never feeling hungry and being satisfied after a slice of cucumber and half a cherry tomato, are actually the same ones posting on the Ozempic and Mounjaro threads, or cutting the 1 off their size 18 clothes.

Look at this smug witch:

I'm a size 8 and have honestly never given a second thought to calories. I have never tracked them or considered them in any way. I genuinely have no idea how many I eat in a day.

I focus on eating the right amount of healthy food and nourishing my body, drinking water and doing exercise I enjoy. I think focusing on health and it being a lifelong / enjoyable thing is much more successful than getting hung up on calories / weight loss / diet etc. Life is too short.
♥⭐Nourishing♥🧚‍♂️

Ugh, the wee pretentious fannies.

• Haha
The worst thing was her mum having some chips while she waited for the food to heat up? The worst thing. duck me. The soft fucker must be in abject terror throughout the whole day if that's an example of the tit that bothers her so much.
She'd have to call the dparamedics if she saw some of the food related things I do - I have been known to make an entire cake batter just to sit and eat it raw.

Or my favourite that I call "chip tacos" is to make some of those weird microchips (that are like formed mashed potato) and take a pack of cheese slices (the cheapo burger ones, not real cheese) and wrap cheese around 3 chips at at time with a squirt of ketchup and shove it all into my mouth in one go x repeat until all chips are gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, even when they're right and someone is overweight from overeating...so what? So bleeping what? How does that affect them? How does it make someone a bad person? What's the moral issue?

And that "oh I'm so superior because I can be hungry all afternoon without being bothered by it" - I disagree. Looks like you're taking your hunger stress out on people by being a prick online. It's fine to be hungry for mealtimes but it shouldn't be necessary to be hungry all afternoon to maintain a healthy weight. That just tells me that the silly cow doesn't actually know how to eat well so that your lunch sustains you for a few hours. She just likes to encourage a pro-ana hunger "high" as morally superior.
---
The worst thing was her mum having some chips while she waited for the food to heat up? The worst thing. duck me.
Yeah. How is that worse than having chips with the meal, as is pretty common with Chinese takeaways? No it's not a particularly healthy meal but why is having the chips as a starter so much worse than having them as a side?

Reactions: 14
You're right, it's the moral superiority of feeling hungry but not eating, unlike us fatties, who, when hungry, go and get some food. Feeling shaky and dizzy because you haven't eaten enough isn't a good feeling. There are very few people who genuinely forget to eat.

Obviously when I feel hungry, I eat an apple slice sprinkled with cinnamon and 4 almonds not a cheese and chorizo toastie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'd have to call the dparamedics if she saw some of the food related things I do - I have been known to make an entire cake batter just to sit and eat it raw.

Or my favourite that I call "chip tacos" is to make some of those weird microchips (that are like formed mashed potato) and take a pack of cheese slices (the cheapo burger ones, not real cheese) and wrap cheese around 3 chips at at time with a squirt of ketchup and shove it all into my mouth in one go x repeat until all chips are gone.
I might have that for ddinner, sounds epic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If you want to stop killing the dnhs and be size Japanese you can make an easy swap by wrapping a lettuce leaf around a stick of celery, it tastes the same! I always eat celery rather than chips and I never notice the difference *tinkly laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Just based on this post alone, I know I’d want to be friends with you.

• Haha
The amount of them convinced they can defy the laws of thermodynamics and magically create energy…

one swears she ate a single onion bagel per day and gained 5 stone.
Another was only on 800 cals, on her feet all day and gained weight. Only losing 3 st when she got a sedentary job and started eating loads.

bollocks. I’ve gained weight on 800 cals a day diets. Just been in denial about the kids leftovers, the punnet of grapes, the slice of cheese, the extra snack I ate standing up which clearly doesn’t count, but apart from that I was definitely sticking to 800 cals a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm enjoying the 'eldery drivers need to be re-tested' thread. OP is being berated for blaming elderly drivers, and also for shoehorning in the fact that she drives a BMW

Reactions: 8
These debates on MN are pointless. Weight loss and gain is so complex and people’s body chemistry will vary. It’s not something that will ever be resolved, it’s got so much emotion behind it, and people are utterly incapable on there of grasping that other people’s bodies might different to their own in how they work. People fall into anecdata (and let’s face it fatphobia) every time this comes up, it upsets and frustrates people, and very few people ever change their view.

Speaking as someone who genuinely can eat very little and remain overweight - I wish I knew what the answer is but eat less move more sadly doesn’t do it for me. But I’m not about to start debating it online and be told I’m an idiot who doesn’t really know what I eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The amount of them convinced they can defy the laws of thermodynamics and magically create energy…

one swears she ate a single onion bagel per day and gained 5 stone.
Another was only on 800 cals, on her feet all day and gained weight. Only losing 3 st when she got a sedentary job and started eating loads.

bollocks. I’ve gained weight on 800 cals a day diets. Just been in denial about the kids leftovers, the punnet of grapes, the slice of cheese, the extra snack I ate standing up which clearly doesn’t count, but apart from that I was definitely sticking to 800 cals a day.
I eat 800 calories a day.

In between meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I could diet until I'm a stick and it still wouldn't come off my bloody boobs.
Life's too short anyway. Eat the bloody bar of chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The one calling her MIL and Mum fat, said proper lunch and proper dinner. That immediately made me think she knows she is not eating proper meals herself, possibly a lettuce leaf with a side of air and dust.
I freely admit Im fat and no one would believe me if I told you how little I actually eat.
I do record everything ,a biscuit a sweet you name it I dont hide anything. But some people have this image that anyone fat literally never stops shovelling chips and chocolate down their neck from morning til night.
Its not fun being fat, you get treated as less than everywhere you go.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.