Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I ate far too much curry last night. I wish I could say I don't regret it, but I really really do...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
We've moved on from fatties bringing the DNHS to its knees. It's now women wearing heels that costs them millions
1714644919737.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MN probably costs the NHS millions by encouraging eating disorders, mental health issues and domestic violence.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What are we supposed to wear? Pretty sure most women are wearing heels to make themselves feel good and not for the titillation of men
I couldn't care less what men think. I've never asked any man what he thought. I just love the way they look and feel and I love that people are astounded I can walk, dance and jump onto a train in them. They're not everyday wear, occasional, but when I wear them, damn do I wear them.

I've actually never asked my husband if he likes them! Maybe I will....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What are we supposed to wear? Pretty sure most women are wearing heels to make themselves feel good and not for the titillation of men
I have those leg muscles where everyone keeps stopping me and telling me I have marks on my legs when I wear heels 😂. Good job I hate the fuckers and can’t walk in them anyway. Only wore them as a teen to please my mother who thinks “a little heel” is classy.

I own three pairs of shoes- nike’s, Haviana’s, and DM’s. Sorted for all occasions 😂

Reactions: 5
What about fatties wearing heels?
Fatties wearing heels cost the councils millions and millions a year in damage to pavements and potholes. It is no wonder our Dcouncils are on their knees! Make fatties pay double council tax I say! They take up 2 or more times the space of normals. They use twice the amount of food of normals, therefore generating double the wastage and aforementioned damage to pavements.

TAX THE FATTIES!!!111111!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m fat. Seriously.

I dieted for 45 years, exercised, sometimes ran, swam, all sorts. Still never got thin.

It is my choice to no longer punish myself for existing in a larger body. I stopped dieting some years ago and I thank god I did. No more disordered eating. No more bleeping cauliflower base ‘pizza’.

And those sanctimonious witches can FOTTFSOFATFOSM
No more bleeping cauliflower base ‘pizza’.

Has to be a contender for the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The reason those fuckos don’t wear heels is because didn’t they all reveal they climb the stairs on their hands and knees or something equally insane? Hard to keep a stillie on if you’re still crawling aged 39 3/4.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must admit I ate far too much curry last night. I wish I could say I don't regret it, but I really really do...
I always eat too much curry when we have one. Omg if I lived in the east , I would end up 30 stone 😆🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else have a pre-breakfast breakfast?

I'll got into the habit of having some cereal when I get home. Then after I've washed n changed I'll make a proper breakfast usually avocado and toast, or eggs n beans, and cuppa to get my day started.

Think I should let DNHS know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I'll got into the habit of having some cereal when I get home. Then after I've washed n changed I'll make a proper breakfast usually avocado and toast, or eggs n beans, and cuppa to get my day started.

Forget DNHS. Barbara from Swindon clapped every Thursday so that saved the DNHS. You need to be letting the coroner know instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reason those fuckos don’t wear heels is because didn’t they all reveal they climb the stairs on their hands and knees or something equally insane? Hard to keep a stillie on if you’re still crawling aged 39 3/4.
If they are 39 3/4 they are far too decrepit to be crawling up stairs. That is so elderly that they would surely be using a stair lift

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forget DNHS. Barbara from Swindon clapped every Thursday so that saved the DNHS. You need to be letting the coroner know instead.
Maybe we should be clapping for coroners now? Obviously only after we have updated our notes to the coroners.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m breastfeeding at the moment and have transformed into a swarm of locusts disguised in a highly challenging human figure 🥳 I’ve moved a box of snacks into my bedroom so I can eat something before I even go downstairs to eat my weight in breakfasts. My apologies to the dNHS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.