Mumsnet #36 My mum died when a fat midwife fell on her so we moved to France

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the same husband whose doofer was so long that it managed to snake under a loo seat and get coated in another blokes baby batter?
Otherwise I fail to see how he managed to smack her round the chops with it, unless he was teabagging her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think the OP may be a gay man - they talked about having a rocky relationship with their parents after they came out.
Which puts a slightly different spin on kissing the best man at the wedding...
And we must remember that Rupert Campbell-Black in the Jilly Cooper books (Riders, Rivals etc) could bat bread rolls across the room with his mighty member!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think the OP may be a gay man - they talked about having a rocky relationship with their parents after they came out.
Which puts a slightly different spin on kissing the best man at the wedding...
And we must remember that Rupert Campbell-Black in the Jilly Cooper books (Riders, Rivals etc) could bat bread rolls across the room with his mighty member!
Oh Rupert… if he were a real person I know I’d have been obsessed with him. Mind you Jilly’s latest book is absolute garbage, I could have wept for my lost youth.

I’ve actually slept with someone who had a ginormous one (a famous sportsman in fact, think crap heavyweight boxer with a stint in the jungle) and have zero desire to go near another! Poking holes in my cervix is not my idea of fun

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've always wondered why blokes put so much importance on length, we don't want length. Girth is where it's at.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So far we have a collector of comics, a collector of vinyl and a kite surfing DH - lads, I think we've outed ourselves completely.
Why are mumsnetters so scared of outing themselves via their husbands various hobbies? They don't mind bragging about what private school they're sending little Percival, Persephone and Quentin to, or what upper-class black tie event they've been invited to, or where their favourite bespoke fashion designer hangs out. They're not scared of drawing complicated diagrams of various parking dilemmas or taking selfies in identifiable bedrooms.

However, as someone so succinctly pointed out on the Tattle thread over there, Mumsnetters aren't just one person. Hmmm, they do have a hive mind though :D :D
Mine is extremely outing and is also a hobby that mumsnet bleeping hate men having... he plays golf. Most mumsnetters would tell me to LTB straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Much worse if you're a Mumsnetter, mine shoots. Or used to, before he retired and got priced out of his small syndicate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of us would love to have an obscure-hobby-participating DH but are SINGLE (probably because I am not tiny and French and I say bleep a lot) - it's very hard not having a B to L - the only person who greedily scoffs in my house is ME

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might have mentioned this before...on a thread about the mysterious outing hobby, someone once said "It's not as if it's ever something like X or Y" where X was my husband's hobby and Y was mine.

I don't know if she identified me or not but she worried me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A man should never wear lycra. I know that's sexist and I'm sure the reason for skin tight neon clothing is something to do with the efficiency of cycling or something, but it's just wrong.

I still have haunting flashbacks of my maths teacher rocking up on his wee cycle in his skin tight Lycra bike shorts 😟 I swear you could see his fuckin foreskin through them 🎉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've seen some over the top dramatics on mumsnet in the past, but 'literally crying for a child I don't know' over him not being read a bedtime story is a new one
1712746577007.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My other half doesn’t have any hobbies let alone an outing one. Useless man. Shall I get my dicks in a row?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Rupert… if he were a real person I know I’d have been obsessed with him. Mind you Jilly’s latest book is absolute garbage, I could have wept for my lost youth.

I’ve actually slept with someone who had a ginormous one (a famous sportsman in fact, think crap heavyweight boxer with a stint in the jungle) and have zero desire to go near another! Poking holes in my cervix is not my idea of fun
Please elaborate... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still have haunting flashbacks of my maths teacher rocking up on his wee cycle in his skin tight Lycra bike shorts 😟 I swear you could see his fuckin foreskin through them 🎉
If it makes you feel any better, someone in our town was arrested when I was a kid as he cycled round naked wearing a short wax jacket. You could see more than his foreskin

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.