Mumsnet #36 My mum died when a fat midwife fell on her so we moved to France

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the same jungle boxer that a MNer posted about being obsessed with? She watched his YouTube videos constantly in her spare time. How we all laughed when we discovered who it was. 2023 I’m a celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen some over the top dramatics on mumsnet in the past, but 'literally crying for a child I don't know' over him not being read a bedtime story is a new one
View attachment 2867010
I agree 100%. My children’s bedrooms are their safe space and sanctuary. That’s why I built a cage in the cellar to put them in when they’re fuckers. It’s much more humane.
---
I'm hoping it was Chris Eubank
I worked in a call centre knocking on 30 years ago. Only one client sent his complaint letter on embossed paper with a photograph of himself on it. Think famous boxer with ludicrous monocle who lives in Brighton.

*I don’t know anything about his penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree 100%. My children’s bedrooms are their safe space and sanctuary. That’s why I built a cage in the cellar to put them in when they’re fuckers. It’s much more humane.
---

I worked in a call centre knocking on 30 years ago. Only one client sent his complaint letter on embossed paper with a photograph of himself on it. Think famous boxer with ludicrous monocle who lives in Brighton.

*I don’t know anything about his penis.
Not gonna lie, I fricking love that about him*.

*Living his authentic extra self, not his penis, which I also know nothing about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve actually slept with someone who had a ginormous one (a famous sportsman in fact, think crap heavyweight boxer with a stint in the jungle) and have zero desire to go near another! Poking holes in my cervix is not my idea of fun
Long and thin, too far in. Short and thick, does the trick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've never slept with a boxer, but my cervix felt like it had gone ten rounds with one last time I slept with a long-penised man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m too prone to UTIs to deal with a huge penis. No thank you. Too much is as bad as too little…

Reactions: 9
I busy myself today doing stuff and I come back to you lot discussing massive cocks! Did you all mean to be so rude?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get so cross with men in Lycra out on their bikes at the weekend imagining their wives at home with the kids and there’s probably a list of jobs they should be doing instead

(I mean obviously they are allowed some downtime but still)
My father used to be an avid MAMIL on Sunday mornings. Every single one while I was growing up, he was out and on the bike. Occasionally he'd be out all day (maybe 3 times a year) and then once a year he would do a 26 (twenty six) hour ride because he's a bit mad. He's had to reduce it in recent years due to health issues.

All that said, he always did a good portion of the heavy lifting of raising my siblings and I. He'd run us around in the car to hobbies, handled weekend cooking (Saturday and Sunday), did the big shops at the weekend.

I am forced to conclude that being a MAMIL is a morally neutral trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My father used to be an avid MAMIL on Sunday mornings. Every single one while I was growing up, he was out and on the bike. Occasionally he'd be out all day (maybe 3 times a year) and then once a year he would do a 26 (twenty six) hour ride because he's a bit mad. He's had to reduce it in recent years due to health issues.

All that said, he always did a good portion of the heavy lifting of raising my siblings and I. He'd run us around in the car to hobbies, handled weekend cooking (Saturday and Sunday), did the big shops at the weekend.

I am forced to conclude that being a MAMIL is a morally neutral trait.
Did you mean to be so outing of your fathers hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, though happy to await Geetbo's opinion on this.
100% agree with the consensus on ideal cock size.

Also if the famous big dicked boxer was David Haye I hate Noddy. I would let him crush me like a grape.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.