Mumsnet #34 beep beep witches!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, just checking in. SO I was the poster about the nutter psycho messaging me on TikTok to say he was going to rape/murder me- and I got banned from MN as they said I was a troll and it’s true!

Anyway, went to update but can’t now so bit tricky but here is a slight update- he started to send more abuse, and his employer got back to me, he doesn’t actually work there anymore but he does use them self employed- and he also has been using their imaging on his FB illegally?! So he is going to get in trouble at least for that.

He has also since sent me another bunch of abuse which I have downloaded from TikTok and attached for you all to have a nose. Tried to blur out some identifying info even though he doesn’t deserve it. Guess that’s the end of that one.

just think Mumsnet although full of trolls and weird tit, do need to realise sometimes people aren’t lying! View attachment 2828628
I’m sorry that happened to you on tiktok, I didn’t see your thread on Mumsnet, what happened? I’m glad his employer/ex employer took it seriously.

Reactions: 10
Ooh I’m torn.

On one hand he turned all the water into wine, perfect for all the wine o’clock posho yummy mummies *hic

On the other, he turned all the water into wine. Causing much pearl clutching and whispers of alcoholism amongst the middle classes. *catsbum

Such is the MN dilemma…
If you turn water into wine, is it still UPF?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys, just checking in. SO I was the poster about the nutter psycho messaging me on TikTok to say he was going to rape/murder me- and I got banned from MN as they said I was a troll and it’s true!

Anyway, went to update but can’t now so bit tricky but here is a slight update- he started to send more abuse, and his employer got back to me, he doesn’t actually work there anymore but he does use them self employed- and he also has been using their imaging on his FB illegally?! So he is going to get in trouble at least for that.

He has also since sent me another bunch of abuse which I have downloaded from TikTok and attached for you all to have a nose. Tried to blur out some identifying info even though he doesn’t deserve it. Guess that’s the end of that one.

just think Mumsnet although full of trolls and weird tit, do need to realise sometimes people aren’t lying! View attachment 2828628
You might want to remove your real name x

Reactions: 5
A woman posted on Mumsnet, either pregnant or with a very small baby her partner had left her, I think he was self employed so no maintenance and she was on maternity leave and she was advised to move back in with her parents or get a lodger. Moving in with your parents isn’t always an option and would anyone with a baby rent a room to a stranger?! I wouldn’t. I also wouldn’t want to rent a room from someone if they had a baby, so even if the woman was somehow ok to rent a room to a stranger with her baby in the house, I don’t think it would be that easy to find a lodger anyway. They seem to think the world is a 90s sitcom.
Same as the advice to just take your CV round to local businesses and ask if they've got any jobs going.

• Heart

Wowsers. Glad he may pay for it in one way at least.
Yeah get your real name taken off these/blurred though ASAP.

THIS is why men get a bad rep. What a dickwad.

That Jesus bloke knew how to chuck a party. He managed to feed them all on a loaf and a few fish and turned water into wine.
Nailed it.

• Haha
I’m sorry that happened to you on tiktok, I didn’t see your thread on Mumsnet, what happened? I’m glad his employer/ex employer took it seriously.
basically some guy put on a TikTok of his kids on this titanic slide and I stupidly commented saying I thought it was bad taste as the titanic was a real tragedy where real children died. Anyway, minutes later the guy messages me saying he wants to rape and murder me, going to find me etc- but then I noticed he had his employer on his page so I emailed them saying this is what he’s saying wearing their branded stuff to women. Since then he’s sent me more abuse as I’ve attached and his work are dealing with it. I’ve blocked him now!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
basically some guy put on a TikTok of his kids on this titanic slide and I stupidly commented saying I thought it was bad taste as the titanic was a real tragedy where real children died. Anyway, minutes later the guy messages me saying he wants to rape and murder me, going to find me etc- but then I noticed he had his employer on his page so I emailed them saying this is what he’s saying wearing their branded stuff to women. Since then he’s sent me more abuse as I’ve attached and his work are dealing with it. I’ve blocked him now!
What a psycho! I’m so sorry that happened, I hope you’re ok.

Jesus wept, what a horrible little man. He can't actually identify you can he? No chance he's going to come round and brick your windows in? :eek: Mumsnet are idiots, they let the poo trolls run riot and delete real people with real problems.

Reactions: 13
Well I’ll go against the grain.

1. You don’t get a medal from St Peter for policing (tit) jokes you don’t agree with.

2. Why the duck didn’t you just block and move on?

I’m sorry you’ve been banned from MN, you sound right up their street.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well I’ll go against the grain.

1. You don’t get a medal from St Peter for policing (tit) jokes you don’t agree with.

2. Why the duck didn’t you just block and move on?

I’m sorry you’ve been banned from MN, you sound right up their street.
ok I’ll bite? When is violence against women ever ok? When is suggesting that raping and murdering someone ok? That’s what I’m policing.

They posted a public video, I commented. It was public, fair enough a comment back is fine. Threatening murder and rape is not. I could’ve blocked and I have, but letting men get away with threatening behaviour I won’t. Doesn’t make me weak.

You sound right up his street, a fellow bleep.

Reactions: 22
Can I lighten the mood by very much enjoying various MN'ers getting their knickers in a twist regarding school dinners.

OP wants to send darling first born boy child in to reception with last night's leftovers (with a salad of course) which he will just have to "get used" to eating cold. Poor lad having to poke through last night's cold quinoa while his pals get something nice!

Suggestions that OP asks school to not provide PFB with pudding are baffling, back in my day our lovely elderly dinnerladies would never be remembering and pandering to specific needs. Custard was slopped, every day! If my mother had intervened and suggested I, as her PFB, was NOT allowed fudge tart and chocolate custard I would have called childline. Can't believe the late 90s was such a different time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
School custard went one of two ways.
It was either like water or it glooped out of the jug thick enough to break your dish, with added lumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am very much active in the prevention of VAWG and I’m not a fan of victim-blaming. But my post from this morning still stands - go poking around the underbelly of the internet and the brain rot which is tiktok - and guess what? You win yourself a $5 fuckwit. And then… even after your reported him, you went back to engage some more.

Gonnae do yer awn tiktok video about your trauma complete with “shocked” face thumbnail?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.