Mumsnet #34 beep beep witches!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @NoddyFromToytown with this one and an epic entrance. If only all mumsnetters were such good sports
---
@holasun following on from your question about ruining drinks. Back when making skittle vodka was a thing (is it still or am I that old?) my auntie thought it would be a great idea to try it with Maltesers instead. Except it went really mushy. And I then had to witness her vomiting brown chocolately sludge. I’ve never been able to look at maltesers the same since🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Black vodka mixed with orange juice. Looked like paint water going down and coming back up.
Long time lurker popping my head up to let you know that life lesson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mine is Jack Daniels from a night at uni when, already absolutely steaming, I decided to switch to JD as it was being offered by a friend. It was the straw that broke the camels back. I still can’t smell it without feeling queasy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Pernod & black, I projectile vomited it all over my mother’s freshly decorated peach coloured bathroom c. 1990. Blackcurrant stains like a witch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I used to drink vodka with lemon squash as a mixer at uni, vodka is a hard no now. And smelling Red Bull turns by stomach now too after far too many £1 vodka red bulls.

I've been sober for over 10 years now, but even in my heaviest drinking stages, I could never touch rum. Got horribly drunk on it aged 16. I wish it had stopped me altogether- would have ended years of serious heartache!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also Southern Comfort. Happy Fresher's week 1998. My stomach turns just at the memory of the smell of vommed Southern Comfort and lemonade

• Haha
  • Sick
Mine is watermelon Bacardi breezer. Got absolutely trashed on it NYE when I was 14. Spewed into the bath when I got home and my mum left it for me to clean up in an attempt to teach me a lesson. I did not learn that lesson and spent the next 20 years getting stupidly drunk on nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I first got absolutely pissed on Cinzano Bianco aged 14 (it was the 80s, I could get into pubs and nightclubs with no ID - epic times). Never touched it since. The morning after my dad didn't tell me off, instead he made me a full English breakfast. How I miss the old sadist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tequila shots. There‘s a point where someone thinks it’s a good idea to get tequila shots. They are always wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont do spirits or cocktails. Red wine is pretty safe, although it's fair to say I neck it in large amounts on a daily basis. French, innit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tia Maria. I was 17 and found I liked the taste of it so just kept tipping it down my throat. To make matters worse this was at a party where there were corned beef sandwiches. Another favourite at the time. Let me tell you, corned beef sandwiches on the way up look revolting. 🤮. You can tell this party was the height of sophistication. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My mum was convinced I was allergic to “something” ……no mum, I was just pissed and puking up pure alcohol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watermelon bacardi breezers for me. Was 15 on holiday in gran canaria with my parents and I think I drank 15 of the bastards then moved onto vodka and red bull. I still remember my mum holding my hair while she was staggering about as well as she'd been drinking pints of vodka and diet coke. My dad had about 20 pints that night as well. So we were all feeling sorry for ourselves the next day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Taboo and Mirage or scrumpy. Even the thought makes me want to hurl. Yuk. Never ever again

Reactions: 5
I've never drank alcohol - for religious reasons, but I'm gonna pretend it's cos I'm a sour puss like mumsnetters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.