Mumsnet #34 beep beep witches!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he was known to hang around with a prostitute. Something to do with feet too.
He had a right old tantrum in a temple as well, overturning tables and stropping about. So not only was he using sex workers, he had anger issues as well, plus a foot fetish. LTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, just checking in. SO I was the poster about the nutter psycho messaging me on TikTok to say he was going to rape/murder me- and I got banned from MN as they said I was a troll and it’s true!

Anyway, went to update but can’t now so bit tricky but here is a slight update- he started to send more abuse, and his employer got back to me, he doesn’t actually work there anymore but he does use them self employed- and he also has been using their imaging on his FB illegally?! So he is going to get in trouble at least for that.

He has also since sent me another bunch of abuse which I have downloaded from TikTok and attached for you all to have a nose. Tried to blur out some identifying info even though he doesn’t deserve it. Guess that’s the end of that one.

just think Mumsnet although full of trolls and weird tit, do need to realise sometimes people aren’t lying! View attachment 2828628
Oh my, just catching up. MN banned you? The thread and your posts are still there.

Reactions: 2
I don't seem to have too much childhood trauma from school dinners - but do recall lumpy custard (standard), school dinner sponge (plain sponge covered in pink icing and hundreds & thousands?!) and the absolute glee when chips were on the menu.

Thinking about it, I may have had packed lunches.

Ooh - I do recall one absolutely traumatic day when I had egg and cress sandwiches and they stank to high heaven and everyone pointed and ran away from me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He had a right old tantrum in a temple as well, overturning tables and stropping about. So not only was he using sex workers, he had anger issues as well, plus a foot fetish. LTB.
But he fasted for 40 days. MNers are so envious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He didn’t have a 6-figure salary. Did he even have a real job? Or just a very outing hobby of walking around in a Toast hessian dress, fisherman sandals, and telling stories to anyone who would listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He didn’t have a 6-figure salary. Did he even have a real job? Or just a very outing hobby of walking around in a Toast hessian dress, fisherman sandals, and telling stories to anyone who would listen?
Carpenter. V lower class.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Psst, #JesusWasAMumsNetter - pass it on!

• Haha
The best ever mumsnet abbreviation is EWCM.

Egg White Cervical Mucus.

Not a mn abbreviation to be fair. Standard descriptor for the fertile symptom. Wander over to the TTC advice threads and you’ll see people using it on there and all over babymaking internet 😂

Reactions: 4
A tradesman in fact. I bet he'd tit in your toilet without asking as well.
And walk all over your carpets in his dusty sandals. Lower class prick!
Also, didn't he claim to walk on water? So he's allergic to being clean is he? I bet he didn't have 2 showers a day and wash his towel thrice daily. Dirty dirty man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet he and his CF parents never even thanked the wise men for their baby gifts. Wouldn’t blame them for going NC.
To be fair, they weren’t invited to the baby shower. Just showed up several months late with the most useless gifts for a child living in a shed. Poor kid didn’t even have a bed but they brought a box of frankincense. A voucher for IKEA would have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet he and his CF parents never even thanked the wise men for their baby gifts. Wouldn’t blame them for going NC.
Mary: WTF are we supposed to do with frankincense Joseph? Is there a receipt?
Joseph: Nah, there isn't. This myrrh is a bit crap too. The gold's okay though, we'll stick the rest on eBay. Buy some proper baby stuff with the money.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.