Mumsnet #34 beep beep witches!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was browsing the Mumsnet expat forum. Someone is thinking of moving from France to Hong Kong with stay-at-home hubby and kids. Many expats have live-in Filipino nannies.

Cue deranged Mumsnetter saying since they'll have a nanny, the husband will spend all day drinking at seedy bars and will have affairs with other expats and Filipino nannies. OP will be in the hook for his rehab treatment and spousal support in the divorce. You really can't make this up šŸ¤£
But theyā€™re totally A-OK with a poorly paid desperate Filipino woman working away from her own kids for years at a time pampering some spoiled wee princess (mother or daughter - who can say?) just so she can send a few quid home? Moral bleeping vacuums the lot of them.

Sums up MN in itā€™s entirety; ā€œI donā€™t see colour or race, I just see peopleā€. But then likes those forrin people to work for them on a low-wage their Peregrine would never accept.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s someone asking for a Tattle code so they can come on and ā€˜set the record straightā€™ about someone she knows in real life as apparently false claims are being madeā€¦ yeah good luck with that one!

ā€˜Give me a code so I can come and argue with youā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Unless a Mumsnetter displays the same sense of wit and humour as you did - with the name change I suggested - they won't be getting a code from me. Maybe we should suggest some name changes for wannabe Tattlers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thereā€™s someone asking for a Tattle code so they can come on and ā€˜set the record straightā€™ about someone she knows in real life as apparently false claims are being madeā€¦ yeah good luck with that one!

ā€˜Give me a code so I can come and argue with youā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh please let the person she knows in real life be one of the S&B witches in a Toast ā€œescaped from the asylumā€ sack dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh please let the person she knows in real life be one of the S&B witches in a Toast ā€œescaped from the asylumā€ sack dress!
I think it's more likely she's Stacey Solomon's mate and she wants to tell everyone that Stacey does look after her 5 children, the house and garden, single-handedly, without any outside help.

I'd love it if it turned out Natasha Dancing really wears clothes from Shein and works in Primark, though :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or maybe it's about shithole. She actually lives in an Instagram house with pasta in glass bottles with stickers on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That use of ā€˜nerdsā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve not heard that used in years. Sheā€™d never fit in over here with language like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That use of ā€˜nerdsā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve not heard that used in years. Sheā€™d never fit in over here with language like that!
I think it's a man. He posted his email address for a code (posts now deleted) and it had a male name in it.

Reactions: 9
Just reading 'weight, height and size weirdness' which someone has resurrected. I love how the OP just had to get in that even her GP thinks she is teeny tiny:LOL:
1710844205507.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't be arsed with MN today. Has anyone noticed if they're enraged with Princess Kate due to her not sporting 'bags for life' on her recent spending spree?

I use the term 'spending spree' loosely as no doubt the serfs just handed over the loot, knowing their place and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.