Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220124-195550_Samsung Internet.jpg

The replies to this one 🙄 You could do shots to every classic mumsnet reply & you would be smashed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why whenever food is mentioned on there is it always a 'small snack' or a 'light snack' why need to mention the word small? Someone the other day was saying they had a movie night with a 'small bag of popcorn each' what about a duck load of sweets popcorn and crisps for treat night 🙃
Reminds me of my ex's sister.

Used to complain she was bloated and such a pig because her and her friend ate a whole pack of Jelly Babies between them in one night 😒😒

View attachment 1012891
The replies to this one 🙄 You could do shots to every classic mumsnet reply & you would be smashed
Did you see the reply where they said something about males and females shouldn't walk dogs together or something equally bizarre?!

Can't remember the thread but this reply left me a bit 😳 did they really leave their child behind who was refused on the flight?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"AIBU to demand my desk back, my co-worker stole it while I was on maternity leave." If you are away for months on end of course someone's going to take your desk! Someone took mine whilst I was on sick leave and I didn't complain about it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"AIBU to demand my desk back, my co-worker stole it while I was on maternity leave." If you are away for months on end of course someone's going to take your desk! Someone took mine whilst I was on sick leave and I didn't complain about it
I read this one earlier, some people were suggesting it’s discrimination! As if they were going to just leave the desk there empty all that time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m reading it now. The discrimination comments on there have made me eye roll 🙄.

When I did office work, I did a temp job and someone went on maternity leave and another person used her desk so I think it’s quite a common thing to happen.

Reactions: 8
I’m reading it now. The discrimination comments on there have made me eye roll 🙄.

When I did office work, I did a temp job and someone went on maternity leave and another person used her desk so I think it’s quite a common thing to happen.
Definitely. I’m on Mat leave at the moment and there’s no way I’d expect to go back to my same desk! My desk was actually an adapted one specifically for me but even still, I’ll just end up with something similar elsewhere when I do eventually go back - that poster liked her desk because of the view 😂

Reactions: 7
Apparently she wants it back where it was because she can see her daughters nursery from the window! Not healthy at all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Some of the email response suggestions on there and as for the poster who suggested putting something stinky in the OP’s cupboard so her colleague would leave due to said smell

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some of the email response suggestions on there and as for the poster who suggested putting something stinky in the OP’s cupboard so her colleague would leave due to said smell

Im sure having to be near the desk nut for any length of time will make the new person run screaming to sit anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s currently a thread on a woman talking about her husband coming out as bisexual and I swear this kind of post pops up every couple of months, tbh much of the thread is just rampant biphobia

Reactions: 7
The bisexuality thread has some sanity in comments but OP is a huge drama queen. "I cried for weeks." Why, for heaven's sake?"

Reactions: 5
Hi all, currently suffering from hairloss 4 months PP just wondering if any mums have had the same issue and have any recommendations of shampoo/conditioner/masks that would help? Just came out a shower to another chunk out don’t know how much longer this goes on for 😕xx
Any shampoo with biotin in it will make your hair look thicker until it stops which it does, ❤

Reactions: 4
They have such an obsession with ‘friendship groups’ on there. I’ve not been in a friendship group since I was school! I have friends but they are part of a much wider circle of people rather than one group, I’d imagine it’s a bloody nightmare to navigate and the amount of times you see threads on there from women complaining about being excluded or frozen out proves that. They need to grow up.

Reactions: 15
"Miss! Miss! Sally's sitting in my place!" I remember stuff like that at primary school! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I missed this...but the woman convinced her husband was having an affair because he text her saying he was waving at stone henge!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I missed this...but the woman convinced her husband was having an affair because he text her saying he was waving at stone henge!
And she thinks the message was meant to say "I'm waiting at Stonehenge for you" but audio text changed it to waving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.