Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no one would even think of hanging underwear on the line. They’re all total loons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me that someone else read the thread about the person buying thousands of pounds worth of baby clothes & not even pregnant 🙄 One of her replies was 'if I'm infertile I will sell them' As someone who is infertitle, I wanted to tit punch her!
None of it made sense either! They wanted to have 50k of savings for “offspring” and she’d saved something like 5k in 3 years but had spent 3k in that time on baby clothes…

Reactions: 7
Please tell me that someone else read the thread about the person buying thousands of pounds worth of baby clothes & not even pregnant 🙄 One of her replies was 'if I'm infertile I will sell them' As someone who is infertitle, I wanted to tit punch her!
There's no way that easy real. Not having a baby till they've saved 50,000 and have spent 3,000 on baby clothes so far?!

Reactions: 6
Nah 3000 on clothes they will wear once, diarrhea all over, vomit all over, grow out of in an hour, and get food on.

Also it’s nice to think lovely little clothes but anyone I know with babies they think it’s great and then realise a babygro is the easiest thing and they get so much use of them.

I washed my undies with my bed clothes today, I also don’t own a dishwasher. Do I get sent to MN prison?

Reactions: 9
I wash my underwear with my clothes all the time. I sometimes even wash my tea towels with my clothes :ROFLMAO:

I have a tiny kitchen so I have no room for a dishwasher.

Reactions: 10
Who are these bonkers milk people now? Only the over 40s drink cows' milk? Allllrighty then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was my pet bowls and my horse’s bit in the dishwasher. Some people I know wash their horse’s grooming brushes in there, I do draw a line at that

Reactions: 7
Who are these bonkers milk people now? Only the over 40s drink cows' milk? Allllrighty then.
That can’t be true, most Mumsnetter’s kids only drink water and milk well into their teens. I think some are allowed a sip of lemonade on their 16th birthdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone read the strange things you get embarrassed about thread? I kept telling myself they were individual posts and not a collective group but reading through the entire thread was a collective WTF!

Has anyone read the strange things you get embarrassed about thread? I kept telling myself they were individual posts and not a collective group but reading through the entire thread was a collective WTF!
Im off to look for it. I need a good laugh.

Reactions: 3
Starts off strong with this humble brag 🙄
7E963B95-EC43-4366-B2C5-22CF0764DCBF.jpeg

It’s a properly baffling MN thread and I’m only two pages in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Also walking past a busker and worrying that my footsteps will be in time to the music."

This one 😅 i dont know why but i cant stop laughing...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god I can relate to so many of them!
Ridiculous things to get embarrassed about. I thought it was just me.
I bleeping hate mumsnet too, I'm pissed off there's something very relatable on there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.