Mumsnet #28 Six figure job but dress sense heinous, here's a picture of my anus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dont even take a day off from being utter cunts at Christmas. Imagine asking someone to cough quietly as they are disturbing you.
My old neighbour used to cough a lot but I knew him and knew that he had COPD. We used to stay up late drinking and chatting and listening to music! The only time he bothered me when he was watching a comedy program at 3am and was laughing very loudly along with the audience so I texted him and asked if he could keep it down a bit. Certainly wouldn't have started a thread about it.

Reactions: 4
My old neighbour used to cough a lot but I knew him and knew that he had COPD. We used to stay up late drinking and chatting and listening to music! The only time he bothered me when he was watching a comedy program at 3am and was laughing very loudly along with the audience so I texted him and asked if he could keep it down a bit. Certainly wouldn't have started a thread about it.
I'm shocked at your utter complacency!
The very least you could have done is logged it with 101 then complained to his landlord and social services!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for the disappointing or non present threads from “DH” and kids being ungrateful tomorrow. Always a highlight 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for the disappointing or non present threads from “DH” and kids being ungrateful tomorrow. Always a highlight 🍿
They’ve already started! There’s so many threads about how Christmas is ruined, relationships are over, people are screaming at the kids and kicking out their in laws or waking out and going home, husband hasn’t bought them anything, dinner is ruined (🤔), they’ve ’trashed the house’, everyone is sick and no one is helping fa la la la la la la la la.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s not forget the controlling and spiteful MILs who are expecting to be fed and watered for at least the next 7 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While sat on their arses doing bugger all to help.
At least the Mumsnetters won’t have to put up with the mils next year because there’s already a few threads where people are cancelling Christmas/not doing Christmas next year and people agreeing they’re going away, eating out or just not doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a thread now complaining her husband has bought the kids too many presents, so that’s a nice change from the threads about husbands who have spent all day playing games and guzzling quality street and have forgotten to buy any presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, my mum used to make us kids do that, careful how you open it, I can use that again next year!
I used to love the disapproving look on her face when I used to encourage my kids to violently rip the wrapping paper off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Today i will be mostly waiting for my kids to wake up and enjoy reading the posts about how Christmas is RUINED due to their diamond ring being too small

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For those wanting a good laugh before bed, I present you with this gem. MN at its finest 😂
Christ I think I work with her! Or there's two of them.
For clarity mine spends all her working day chasing after any male in a senior position that breathes. Has two "work boyfriends" who she plays off against each other and was found at the Christmas Do snogging one of them in the secret corridor (next to the loos).
People don't not like her because she's pretty. They don't like her because she's cheating on her husband and tit at her job.

I'm more shocked she's a Mumsnetter tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They dont even take a day off from being utter cunts at Christmas. Imagine asking someone to cough quietly as they are disturbing you.
As much as I hate to defend a MN nutter, it's a tough one if she has misophonia. I battle with it daily, coughing is one of my biggest triggers but I know it's not something I can just ask people to stop doing. I do sympathise because it's not a fun condition when you can't help being angered by a sound that someone else can't help making! My husband is very patient but I can see him packing his bags one day. That being said, when it's a stranger I usually just put up and shut up. Headphones on, music on and get through it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.