Mumsnet #28 Six figure job but dress sense heinous, here's a picture of my anus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re still bleeping saying ‘for context’ on every post on there!

Also ‘hosted’. Why not just say they had people round for dinner or whatever. I can imagine them all saying ‘hosted’ in a really try hard wannabe posh accent and thinking they’re so cool on MN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re still bleeping saying ‘for context’ on every post on there!

Also ‘hosted’. Why not just say they had people round for dinner or whatever. I can imagine them all saying ‘hosted’ in a really try hard wannabe posh accent and thinking they’re so cool on MN
While making a grand entrance with the turkey on a hostess trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on the Style and Beauty board has posted that her pre teen daughter has blackheads. She’s put pics on as for some bizarre reason she said they were blackheads but not blackheads. Whatever the duck that means! But from her pics, they are blackheads

The replies on the thread are bonkers; talks of taking her to an esthetician, to a dermatologist, using needles, leaving them to ‘normalise themselves’! WTF? Just squeeze the cunts! It’s not bleeping rocket science

god there are some weirdos on there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she should have got the daughter a blackhead remover for Christmas.
Here you are you spotty nerk. Have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes probably getting a bit desperate now her son with additional needs is starting to get too old to take advantage of and manipulate into doing what she wants online.
I don’t know the back story but it always amaze me on MN if it’s a regular everything they do is fine and dandy and for good reason. If that was a newbie posting all the replies would have been ‘omg you called 999! You need to be locked up’

Reactions: 7
I don’t know the back story but it always amaze me on MN if it’s a regular everything they do is fine and dandy and for good reason. If that was a newbie posting all the replies would have been ‘omg you called 999! You need to be locked up’
Her son has additional needs, she posts very innapropriate things about him on MN, facebook etc and denies him any privacy, he is used for clout and to gain attention. But yeah, a newer poster wasting the time of the emergency services and taking advantage of a young adult with additional needs would get a much more MN response!

Reactions: 7
So the miserable fuckers couldn’t resist. They’re all falling over themselves
This week I had my fourth miscarriage. I had one at the same time last year. I could have let it get me down and ruin everyone else’s Christmas instead I stuck on some slap drank two bottles of Prosecco and joined in the fun. As did my OH.
Doing it all again today.
life might not always be how we want it to be but revelling in the misery and enjoying ruining things for others is such a piece of tit thing to do and that’s why I hate MN so much. Buck the duck up and stop being such joy suckers you twatbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.