Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Poem woman now doubling down and claiming it was written by a staff member at the school not a pupil! Give over woman, we all know it's your shit poetry. Maybe take a class.
I can't find that thread! Apparently it's on AIBU but I am somehow missing it! Could someone PM me the link?
---
From a thread about the latest season of the Crown. Perhaps their remote control had run out of batteries 🤷‍♀️
Why did she watch it all if she thought it was boring?

Reactions: 3

Millie2023

If it’s a section D he might always be a knob/overgrown toddler 😅😬

Makes me laugh how on Mumsnet so many of them seem to have horses and ponies for their children yet still find time to sit on Mumsnet all day arguing about Waitrose gluten free stollen or whether fancying a Baily’s at 11am on Christmas morning means you are a raging alcoholic, and you’ll fail to cook Christmas dinner and instead will just eat oven chips and be sick. There sure are a lot of imaginary horse owners among them 😂
I sometimes wish I were an imaginary horse owner 🤣 (love them really)
SecD is now 20 and as much of an idiot as she was aged 2. Maybe worse 🤣
I’d previously owned an A and a B (for 26 years), they just got more twatty moving through the alphabet. Some people never learn 👀🤣

Anyhow, has the “Christmas fridge photos” thread emerged yet? Getting my popcorn in for that one.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Did anyone read the thread about having sex whilst on your period?
I was so surprised at the responses saying it was disgusting and they would never ever have sex on their period and lots of MN saying it was grim and vile and their husbands would be disgusted.

Am I the only one who has never really thought about it? And don’t give a shit to having sex on my period?
Maybe it is just me 🤷‍♀️
I'm very light on my periods and it’s much more sensitive having period sex IMO - I like it but only when I'm in a relationship

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Anyone read 'to do this potentially dangerous activity' in aibu? It's now turning into a multiple thread drama. I'm not sure whether it's a troll, someone really bored or actually real. Very weird thing to make up, but also a very weird thing to actually happen

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Have we had the family who are afraid of pate pop up yet?
There is one there clearly looking for a fight, she wants to cut her DDs hair because its in crap condition and the daughter is growing it out for charity. Loads replied saying leave her alone and she asks are you are professional hairdressers?
Anothers husband has ruined Christmas because he shook his head walking away from her when he was taking the kids out and she was pushing drinks on them.
I need to stop reading there and go wrap some presents.

Millie2023

Can confirm that Mr Frosty was very disappointing. Really hard to turn and didn't crush the ice properly.
My auntie reminded me the other day that I had a gymnastics set and fitness tape in the 80s called 'Get in shape girl'. Wonder why we have such a negative body image today.
I think I had that 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Technobiff

Chatty Member
What USB story?
I've had a long night at work, but my brain simply refuses to, well, brain and when my brain isn't braining, it makes my head hurt.
And can someone please give me a clue to the thread, like what part of MN it's in or if cheezy fluffy balls are being served or something. Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 2