Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Off topic.
Please could you explain?
I use my actual plastic Clubcard when I buy F&F. Are you saying if I use an app I’ll get 10% off?
I’m sure I used to have the Clubcard app but they said it was obsolete and to just use the Tesco app instead.
Thanks.
Quoting myself.
No need to reply, I didn’t realise Clubcard Plus was a different thing to Clubcard. 😳

Reactions: 2

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
The McDonalds thread is unhinged.
It’s a fucking happy meal, not a full English laced with crack.
the comments about how you don’t see that sort of behaviour at independent cinemas because it’s just a better class of viewer just HAS to be a troll
What’s the thread called please? X

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Anyone read 'to do this potentially dangerous activity' in aibu? It's now turning into a multiple thread drama. I'm not sure whether it's a troll, someone really bored or actually real. Very weird thing to make up, but also a very weird thing to actually happen
I've been wondering about that one. I think I actually believe it. But even if the poster has made it up, I admit I'm intrigued. Someone, whoever it is, has a story set out so I'd like to see where it goes.

VC10

VIP Member
I made sure the feedback for the binmen ( and the gas boiler technician) during covid lockdowns was good on their respective websites and I had hospital treatment during the 2nd lockdown so went back and dropped a card in for them, after. I thought - at the time- it was more important than usual for them to help bouy them along .
I've never given them any dosh though. I could have bunged them a few of my rock cakes ( that would have kept them busy for a good while 😆😆😛)

stevenseagull

VIP Member
The thread on the food bank in secondary schools is peak MN. Much wrist wringing over children being given *gasp* pot noodles and actual suggestions to give teenagers tins of vegetables to eat cold.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Oh actually I could try that. It gave me and my neighbours quite a shock when it hoisted them up so much with a new bra when I bent down to pick up something I had remarks. I just make sure now to not wear it with anything which might be revealing (and I'm small chested not boobage or whatever they say)

GBNI

VIP Member
They’ve said it’s not her. It’s really not going the way they planned it! They also must’ve got tattle and mumsnet mixed up cos mumsnet is sooooo much more bitchy and nasty than most of what i’ve seen on here!
Oh didn't see she'd said it's not her. Not gonna lie, I wanna know. Lol

And yes, they are very nasty! In saying that, I stayed away from threads such as Mrs Hinch and Jack Monroe!

• Haha

Bette21

I’m sure I’m a few days late with this but I’ve just seen all the mumsnet eugenics fuss on twitter and WHAT IN TARNATION. Am I missing out not being a mumsnet lurker?

Technobiff

Chatty Member
What's going on on Twitter? MN is trending due to a post about how SEN kids shouldn't be educated as they will never need education...can anyone find the thread? It sounds bad, even for MN
It's in AIBU
Titled... Sensationalist reporting, whipping up resentment towards education bills for complex SEN placements.

holasun

The tattle life thread on MN has been deleted now has it? I did have a quick look but couldn't find it.