Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I’m not even being a tinkly gasping dick, I’m trying to understand? It seems to be describing something Christmassy you’re doing that edges on poshness/pretention, but with really annoying trying to be funny over the top language 🙄
Yeah I don't get it either

Reactions: 1

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Clare was the middle-aged alcoholic daughter of a mumsnetter. Her mam posted frequent updates from her daughter's bedside in intensive care. Clare died. I don't think Clare was real. I think Pam was, although I'm still perturbed by the fake husband posting an update about her death, then the real husband did. That became all a bit dramatic and odd.
Ah ok. I think I remember that one.

So it wasn't Pamela's husband, just a randomer posting after then?

bellinibobble

VIP Member
That USB thread is giving ‘BTEC Dear David’ 🥱 now that was a wild ride, the good old days of Twitter
---
Anyone read 'to do this potentially dangerous activity' in aibu? It's now turning into a multiple thread drama. I'm not sure whether it's a troll, someone really bored or actually real. Very weird thing to make up, but also a very weird thing to actually happen

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m on Wegovy, excellent stuff. Pay £245 a month and it stops me eating crap. I was nearly 15 stone, now sitting at 12…I’m a short arse so a couple more to go. Pay for it myself but the husband would cover it if I wanted. He’s getting plenty since one of the side effects is massively increased sex drive 🤣
Is that an injection or tablet? Mysimba is supposed to be good.

Shall64

Chatty Member
Well, the bloody cheek of it. Fancy stretching your leg out and annoying another passenger, even if it has no impact on that passenger whatsoever.
Some folk complain for having nowt to complain about.
[/QUOTE
This has to be a mumsnetter

View attachment 2617763
She’s the American comedian Hannah Berber’s grandmother. Looks amazing in fairness but certainly not 46!
---
She’s the American comedian Hannah Berber’s grandmother. Looks amazing in fairness but certainly not 46!
Berner. Not Berber. She’s married to Irish comedian Des Bishop.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Pamela had pancreatic cancer. She struggled to get diagnosed and was fobbed off but eventually did get diagnosed and went down hill quickly. Her husband was rich and brought her over from Ireland to the U.K. to get treatment on Harley Street but I don’t think did much to prolong her life and she passed away. A lot of us were sceptical but I think someone found her death notice so she was indeed a real person.
Thankyou.
And Clare?