Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBNI

VIP Member
There's no way you'd have let that be ignored if it really happened - compo or not you wouldn't want someone else treated the same way.

Reactions: 4

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
One going at the moment ‘AIBU my DH is in the pub for hours and I’m on my own with a tiny baby and I’ve not even had a chance to shower’

‘why can’t you shower? I don’t get it’

‘Do you think steam from the shower is going to harm your baby? Good grief’

‘perhaps he’s lost his job and doesn’t know how to tell you? Just a thought. Not having a wash won’t help though OP’

‘why aren’t you showering while the baby naps? Do you just sit and stare at them??’

‘if you’re worried about steam pop the baby out on the windowsill while the shower runs, I did this from newborn and by 3 months old they’d grown some basil in a little pot that they maintained whenever I stuck them out there’

(ok I made that last one up but you get the gist)
I mean, put baby in Moses basket in doorway. It’s not bloody difficult. How does she cook? Pee?
Strap child to chest with bungee cord and shower together maybe 😂

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
'A little site run on spite, misogyny and lame GIFs'

Haven't they just perfectly described Mumsnet?:LOL: and I have no idea what GOMI is!?
View attachment 2639392
But that was me though!! It was only a bit of fun, not trolling. I genuinely didn't know which pair to give her. We fell out a few months ago but everything is fine now so I wanted to just give a small gift with card for Xmas.

daisybrown

VIP Member
I mean…did they unwrap them?? if so then I’m sorry but that is bad!!! But then I am a child free mumsnetter so what do I know 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ but do your children not know that it’s just plain RUDE to go hunting for gifts and opening them? Nah that is bad
She didn’t unwrap them!

• Haha
  • Wow

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
I know this was a while ago, and I'm one of the ones who was enlightened about the bleeps and ducks. But I love that this poster found it sad having a mumsnet thread, but then has clearly been keeping an eye on it to know that their post was discussed👀 hello ShinyApple👋
1702638664750.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Technobiff

Chatty Member
@cowtastrophe It's a sign, telling you how shit the slippery greasy fuckers are.
@Millie2023 it's not your coat you need, it's slapping round the chops with a wet kipper until you agree that they're disgusting and you'll never even do much as look at one again, that you need.

That's all.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
My son once ate 11 Weetabix. But then strapping lads are allowed to do that.

(He is only little, very picky eater, and weetabix are about the most nutritious thing he puts in his mouth.)
My two when growing up used to put butter and jam on them, one of their friends used to eat them like that and they did the same

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
There's someone looking a code as apparently Tattle are bitching about her friend and baby even though the account is private. It's my understanding that if accounts are private they can't be discussed and any threads when people bitch about kids are soon stopped as kids aren't fair game just because their parents are dicks.
I’ve just seen this thread over there and now want to know who her friend is lol

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The memory stick thread is made up for entertainment. I think it’s someone trying out a storyline for a book and seeing if it’s interesting enough.

VC10

VIP Member
The best one I heard was a Shell Oil party decades ago where the head of department decided the party would be at his house. His secretary got very drunk and took herself off to him and his wife’s bed without anyone noticing. She shit and peed the bed and never returned to work after that.
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa😆😆😆😆💀
---
Another money thread going on where people are really showing how out of touch they are. About car finance. So many of them saying ugh no I would never have finance, that's far beneath me I just paid £12098608 cash for mine, why are you peasants taking out finance and not paying outright

Maybe because not everyone can save up a large amount of money for a car!? Idiots
They are all such liers lols

Last edited: