Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha
I’m laughing at her attempt for engagement .... not getting enough followers so now crying TROLL which we all know is tactic used to get likes / follows “you okay huh” DMs
Funny there is an ad today after all that “engagement” 😂

Reactions: 1
Ah no that would just be your inability to read properly 👌🏻 Stands to reason your a Mumofmadlads follower with that intelligence level 🙄
It’s ‘you’re’ a mumofmadslads follower! Punctuation is your friend. People in glass houses eh 😘

Why don’t you all post your Instagram profiles so we can all take a look? What’s laughable is your obsession with them. Why else would you take time out of your day to comment on random people? Is it because they happen to take pictures of their lives? Are you a teeny bit jealous? Let’s see your profiles and see if your internet buddies on here will judge you too?

Oh the new members! Pssst....it’s them-they can’t resist! #wesoknow
#noonecares

Lol duck off you wanna Bs
Thanks sunset, I totally agree! I’m glad someone in here has some sense, commenting negatively on other people’s lives or what not makes them a wannabe. I feel some folks are green with envy🥴

It’s ‘you’re’ a mumofmadslads follower! Punctuation is your friend. People in glass houses eh 😘
Ahhh touché but it was obvs because I was to busy obsessing over her not to notice ..... like you
said.
Bit hypocritical really that you moan on at us ... yet YOU’RE (see what I did there ) taking the time to create a profile , search for a thread and comment in it ... about other people ....

People in glass houses eh? 😜

Well said👏🏻 Spreading hate is the worst!
Says the woman coming here to spread hate about us 🤯

It’s “mumofmadlads”, actually. No S after ‘mad’ 😉 Attention to detail matters 😘

What’s laughable is your obsession with them. Why else would you take time out of your day to comment on random people? #noonecares
So, by your logic, you too must be obsessed. With us. No? Taking time out of your day to comment on random people :unsure:
#someonecares

I’m sure you’re all lovely people! I just can’t understand anyone who anonymously posts hateful comments about other people. Aren’t you supposed to believe in women sticking together and praising folks for succeeding? Positive vibes etc?

It’s “mumofmadlads”, actually. No S after ‘mad’ 😉 Attention to detail matters 😘

So, by your logic, you too must be obsessed. With us. No? Taking time out of your day to comment on random people :unsure:
#someonecares
Ah, the dreaded typo! Forgive me, I was busy posting Instagram stories of my kids.

I’m not obsessed, I’m actually a bit shocked that this type of thing exists. I wonder would you walk up to these peoples face and air your views.

Some one mentioned earlier, she’s had a lot of work done. Who the duck cares? Aren’t you too busy with your own tit to worry about mumofmadlads(sp)👍🏻

Ahhh touché but it was obvs because I was to busy obsessing over her not to notice ..... like you
said.
Bit hypocritical really that you moan on at us ... yet YOU’RE (see what I did there ) taking the time to create a profile , search for a thread and comment in it ... about other people ....

People in glass houses eh? 😜

Says the woman coming here to spread hate about us 🤯
No hate here sister, just be kind to people! It’s real easy! ❤

I can imagine they both sit there of an evening, once the little ones are in bed (or rather, crashed out on the sofa), discussing their infamy on the gram and now here! They will of course deny this, as they’re such cool kats! 👌

Reactions: 3
Her most recent Insta post did make me laugh. She clearly cares so much about what is being said here because why would you go to so much effort to do that post if you didn't care?! Wouldn't you just ignore all this and get on with your life if you weren't bothered?
Also "the life I've created for myself"....lol don't you mean with the money earned by your husband? And the free holidays you get through all your insta activity? It really grinds my gears when people talk about everything they've achieved when it's their partner who has done all the achieving and bringing the money in!!