Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wahalala

It's hilarious what you lot "think" you know. I have met them both so I feel like I have the authority over your outside-in comments and opinions. Yes they do seem to have a lot and share it on social media (like everyone else on the planet), but guess what... some people can have a lot if they work hard, and why shouldn't they be proud of what they have. I don't know about their financial situation but I wouldn't expect people "knee deep in debt" would be having as much fun as they do and regularly donating or participating in charity work. It looks to me like there is just a wee bit of jealousy on this thread. I don't tend to get involved in these types of petty, toxic sites but when it was brought to my attention I felt the need to back them up because I actually know them, and, well, clearly none of you do because you seem to have it twisted.

Hi Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Oh we’ve got our very own stories 😂😂
What a fucking stupid cow.

Taking your children out on a boat without life jackets is completely irresponsible regardless of the fucking chat you had before hand. I’m struggling to understand how any sane parent would think otherwise.

You were sensible? You were drinking. Did anyone get hurt? No, thankfully (though we only saw 3 mins, you say so who knows?). But imagine if something had happened that was out of your control, something that resulted in the boys being in the water through no fault of yours or their own. How fucking safe would that decision that you so carefully chatted about beforehand have been then?

And as far as you know I could be posting this from my sun bed in Tenerife, dickwad. Or maybe while surrounded by my family at a meal. Living my life. Just like you. Only I won’t be purposefully putting anyone in danger.

And instead of posting stories I’m watching yours. And judging the fucking mess that you are 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 11

CraicOn

She had the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack on her pink iPod in the 90s, apparently. She’s so much of an influencer that she had an iPod in the 90s, while the rest of us had to wait until 2001 for them to be invented.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Setlife

MY GOD I HAVE to post!!
She’s leaving Instagram!!! 🙌🏼 Her post last night drove me insane basically laughing at any parent who has concerns about sending their young child back to school in June. We are not fucking idiots, I don’t think BoJo has sat down and come up with some master plan to use 5 year olds as guinea pigs and manically laughed at the idea of possibly killing off a load of kids. But of course poor Emma is now leaving Instagram. “I’ve turned off comments because I know loads of you will convince me not to go” . No you’ve turned off comments because a load of us will be waving goodbye to you and that stupid fringe 🙋🏻‍♀️
I’ve never really had much of an issue with her until now, I find her a little irritating and think she definitely looks down her nose at people but she was on another level with her self righteousness last night and it’s backfired massively for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

peachy12

I can’t stand her, stuck up and arrogant.
She thinks herself famous and lives for Instagram. They must lead a sad life to need to much validation from social media!

Reactions: 7

Nursty

VIP Member
Did she just say he still had "the poos" and then in the next breath say they are going out to see santa? Niiice, infect others just in time for Christmas.

• Sick
  • Wow

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
CAF7E2A1-86C7-487E-BEFF-E8733E40DB0B.png

2 things:

Number 1:
“Running this Instagram account” ? You’re not running it, you stupid tit. There’s nothing to run. You post pics of your kids (adorable) and outfits (questionable) and throwback pics/vids on stories. Just because you filter the fuck out of every post and use a border does not make it something it isn’t. You account is like a million others. Get. Over. Yourself.

Number 2:
“Breath”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGSRGKI 😭😂

• Haha

CraicOn

I just laughed when she said that she’s providing a free service. What service is she providing, exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s whinging again and it makes absolutely no sense as usual. She starts a rant about one thing, which turns into what it’s really about and then that completely contradicts herself.

2CDCE9A9-61E7-48D2-9633-A51CC20E3439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

HavinAPop

FD7D1B89-F979-4456-8E24-CD9B79EFAE65.jpeg

ah that time Covid-19 has a day off because it was VE Day and we didn’t need to adhere to social distancing because we need a good pic for the gram 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
If you go have a look at her latest post someone has piped up about her opinion
If she hasn’t already deleted it
Good on the person
Oh and that fringe does not suit you atall neither do them disgusting dresses and skirts

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
It’s been confirmed by tattle mods that Alice in Wonderlust was one two sock puppet accounts created by MOD and FOD (apparently share the same isp, and one account had a log in from Mauritius when MOD was there... don’t need to be Wagatha Christie etc). Nice one. The saintly Hoopers called them chavs. But #bekindalways #kidness

Attachments

• Haha

Clout_Nails

It's hilarious what you lot "think" you know. I have met them both so I feel like I have the authority over your outside-in comments and opinions. Yes they do seem to have a lot and share it on social media (like everyone else on the planet), but guess what... some people can have a lot if they work hard, and why shouldn't they be proud of what they have. I don't know about their financial situation but I wouldn't expect people "knee deep in debt" would be having as much fun as they do and regularly donating or participating in charity work. It looks to me like there is just a wee bit of jealousy on this thread. I don't tend to get involved in these types of petty, toxic sites but when it was brought to my attention I felt the need to back them up because I actually know them, and, well, clearly none of you do because you seem to have it twisted.

• Haha

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

"Step up as parents and take responsibility for your own kids' self-worth and esteem" says the woman who puts photos of her kids in the bath all over the internet. Hilarious.

• Haha

AliceinWanderlust

Desperate to be the next MOD and FOD there’s another couple who are often within the first 5 people to comments on their feed. Like a chav’s version of the Hoopers

• Haha
  • Sick

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She has publicly outted the person who messaged her by not blurring out her name for her sheep to all go bombard with horrid messages
That’s real real low to do that
She was right in what she said aswell it seems she just wants to get back to clothes shopping fuck the virus!!

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
And this is why norovirus is currently sweeping the country, because arseholes like her keep taking their infected children out and spreading it around :mad:

Reactions: 4

HavinAPop

shocking. And today she’s all about “it’s personal choice and that’s ok”. Stupid cunt.
I saw that post - some people will go outside and break the rules and that’s up to them 🙄

Of course Emma some people will go outside against government advice , throw a bbq and have a natter with their neighbours throwing two fingers up to the 30,000 + people who have died and post it on their Instagram too

Dont forget to film your clap for careers on Thursday though .... fucking hypocrite

Reactions: 4