Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't care if they are the nicest people ever they come across as braggers and wannabes. Those poor boys have to go through having a camera shoved in their faces every day like any other instamum. This is a gossip site and we are allowed to voice what we think, and I personally think they are high end chavs who think they are untouchable.

Also they clearly make friends with the bigger accounts to gain their own following

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apparently the latest is that he's considering a ford Mustang as their next car and she's 'moaning' about it potentially being there next family car 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a mess. I unfollowed as she always used to bang on against gender disappointment and how she doesn’t want a girl but dresses the boys in girls clothing.

She’s a mess. I unfollowed as she always used to bang on against gender disappointment and how she doesn’t want a girl but dresses the boys in girls clothing.
I think anyone who goes to the effort of saying "being happy" - like she does in her insta bio, is kidding themselves.... genuinely happy people wouldn't feel the need to say this! 🤷

Shes not happy though she fills her life with expensive things and tries to live a lavish life

Anyone who does that is filling something empty inside of them and is really sad

Shes not happy though she fills her life with expensive things and tries to live a lavish life

Anyone who does that is filling something empty inside of them and is really sad
So true.
Do you remember not long ago they were given a car for a weekend to review... She was arrogant enough to say openly that her and her husband are complete car brand snobs, so they wondered how they would get on with a Vauxhall (I think that's the car they were given). There's nothing wrong with being able to afford decent makes of car, but oh my god why brag about it?! Such insecurity. I feel really sorry for people like that.

I went to see her account and first picture I see is little kids in a bathtub ... I think that's disturbing letting all kinds of ppl see ur kids like that. I'm just nosey but there could be some who are more than that.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her, stuck up and arrogant.
She thinks herself famous and lives for Instagram. They must lead a sad life to need to much validation from social media!

Reactions: 7
Have you read her latest post about Love Island? Anything for likes, trying so hard to be controversial for people to like and share her posts 🙄 stinks of desperation. Yet the entire badly written piece of tat she wrote is just highly offensive. Moron 🙄

Reactions: 2
"Step up as parents and take responsibility for your own kids' self-worth and esteem" says the woman who puts photos of her kids in the bath all over the internet. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks that's she's a trendsetter, when in actual fact she's just a chav. And what is that pout thing that she does? It's like she has a square mouth? Pouting means pushing your lips together Emma love 😘😂

The wedding spam is so boring I flicked through and by like story 5 clicked off. Put your phone down and just go and spend time with your mates. We don’t care 👏🏻