Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep using mixed-race/black hand emojis? Is it because her husband thinks he is a rapper?

She had the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack on her pink iPod in the 90s, apparently. She’s so much of an influencer that she had an iPod in the 90s, while the rest of us had to wait until 2001 for them to be invented.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They keep sharing videos he’s making like he’s Spielberg or something. Literally just cut together some videos using an app... calm down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine caring so much what Instagram thinks of you that you are posting stories constantly WHILST AWAY ON HOLIDAY... Christ 😂 also noticed that she thinks they are too posh for the coach transfer, which they "fled".... You are no better than the rest of us 'hun'!

Completely caught off guard here, lads. While posing very much on purpose. You short arsed bellend.

In their never-ending quest to create “content,” he has posted a time-lapse video that includes one of his kids pulling his pants down and doing a wee. Nothing is private for these poor kids.

i can’t believe she’s still trying to pull off a set of pajamas as a two piece, she looks like a right bleeping chav 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Overkill on the posts and stories. Why can’t they just chill and keep their holiday to themselves? It’s just a bit too much, does everything need to go on the ‘gram?!

Dear lord the kids on the speed boat with no life jackets..... while they Instagram. I’ve seen it all!

Put the phone down and get some lifejackets on the kids you absolute numptys

Reactions: 1
Shocking. And he’s drinking as well. All for the bleeping gram 🙄
Well I don’t know if it’s a speed boat but still it’s a boat in open water going at speed with two kids and no life jackets..... MADNESS

Would be like driving in a car with no seatbelt

Oh look what just popped up scrolling through the Daily Mail.... Harper wearing a life jacket on boat 👍🏻 Because that’s the sensible thing to do 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Shocking. And he’s drinking as well. All for the bleeping gram 🙄
That’s appalling. I don’t follow but had to look after this comment. Very sad that these two care so much about insta. Their feed makes my eyes hurt.

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe the stupidity of this guy and his wannabe wife. Speedboating in Ibiza with their very young sons-not a life jacket in sight! I guess they’d spoil it for the ‘gram!

Anyone think ‘Mum’ could be expecting another ‘madlad/gal’?

Reactions: 2