Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is with that mans hairline 😂 shaving it to make it straight 😂😂 a tubbier Mario Falcone wannabe.

Reactions: 2
Aldi-check out that story ‘huns’ lol

Is she really that ‘blonde’?
For god's sake . Why does she think she's above everybody else...everyone knows that in Aldi you just shove your stuff back in your trolley and take it over the to the side and pack it "Hun"

She comes across as so rude!! ‘That’s your pressure “hun” don’t put it on me.’ Where’s her empathy! Disgusting.
Yes, extremely patronising. That woman in Aldi is actually having to work for a living. Probably works much harder than Emma does. Such a shallow couple.

Just watched the Aldi stories ... what a bell end and I call bollocks that she wasn’t calling the cashier “babe and my hun”
That’s just the way aldi is... the cashiers have to scan a certain amount of items per minute. If you don’t like it and want another service go to another store and PAY MORE for your food !

She reminded me of Gemma Collins in this video

Reactions: 1
It actually made me sad when she said she will deliberately slow down at the Aldi checkouts. Surely she must realise there’s a reason why they speed up the checkout process? I think the rant came across as very self entitled. I don’t think your ‘hun’ serves as many customers as humanly possible for a laugh, they do it because that’s whats expected from them.

Omg, these two are the epitome of FAKE. Absolutely no class whatsoever. Content is boring and ungenuine, and like others have said, really really chavy. They are worse than Towie.

It actually made me sad when she said she will deliberately slow down at the Aldi checkouts. Surely she must realise there’s a reason why they speed up the checkout process? I think the rant came across as very self entitled. I don’t think your ‘hun’ serves as many customers as humanly possible for a laugh, they do it because that’s whats expected from them.
She's going to get some poor checkout person into trouble! God, she's a selfish CHAV!!

They need exposing for the chavs they always have been and always will be! Can’t buy class ‘huns’.😊

Guys we are filling their egos talking about them on this thread, they love checking on here to see how many pages they have now 🤣