Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure her current stories need marked #ad or at least #gift. Saying thank you isn't enough. they'll do anything to avoid transparency. I can't stand him after the constant follow unfollow games.

Reactions: 1
Noticed in her bio that she says that have 3 holidays abroad coming up this year... wonder what he does for a living?!

she had a insta post once saying how her ads and gifts / working with instagram has been able to afford her to pay to go to ibiza croatia and somewhere else this year lol.

You guys should watch the episode of couples come dine with me, with them on... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

she had a insta post once saying how her ads and gifts / working with instagram has been able to afford her to pay to go to ibiza croatia and somewhere else this year lol.

You guys should watch the episode of couples come dine with me, with them on... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
How do I find this? I must see it now....😂

Omg yes please let us know where to find this!!??
I believe it’s on 4od - couples come dine with me series 1 episode 10.

Omg yes please let us know where to find this!!??
i believe it’s 4od / couples come dine with me series 1 episode 10

How do I find this? I must see it now....😂
woops i was meant to reply to you but replied to someone else twice 🤪 I think !! if i remember correctly .. 4od couples come dine with me
series 1 episode 10!! x

Oh dear God, calling one of the other women "mutton" when she was dressed in a skin tight lace outfit herself 🤭

i actually feel sorry for sam, he literally looked embarrassed of her. & the dinner they cooked 🤣 Gold sprayed DRY AF beef wellington? says it all.

i actually feel sorry for sam, he literally looked embarrassed of her. & the dinner they cooked 🤣 Gold sprayed DRY AF beef wellington? says it all.
Sam was much quieter than I thought he would be. maybe he was slightly embarrassed by the idea of chilli sauce in botox syringes......

I actually found it hillarious 😂. Surely she was putting it on and dumbing herself down? She came across so dim. The mutton comment proves her bitchiness, as if she said she's too old to be wearing a mini skirt? 😮

Idk what kills me is how they make out to be such nice people yet she was on TV calling genuine nice woman mutton and saying how she was too old to be wearing what she was wearing YET on her instagram page she’s all like the complete opposite of that. WHO is she to make bitchy comments on what others should be wearing! She’ll probs say like.. oh but it was years ago i’ve changed... but she still posted it on instagram for 1000’s to see and go watch. She’d love a bitching session on here i bet about someone.

Reactions: 4
Idk what kills me is how they make out to be such nice people yet she was on TV calling genuine nice woman mutton and saying how she was too old to be wearing what she was wearing YET on her instagram page she’s all like the complete opposite of that. WHO is she to make bitchy comments on what others should be wearing! She’ll probs say like.. oh but it was years ago i’ve changed... but she still posted it on instagram for 1000’s to see and go watch. She’d love a bitching session on here i bet about someone.
She probably is on here bitching about someone 🤣
She’s been leaving comments of people’s posts moaning about Tattle and “how do we have so much time” eh how do you and your husband have so much time in the day to insta story exactly the same thing 🤣💤💤

She’s so fame hungry it’s cringe 😂

Reactions: 2
Her whole feed is nauseating.
I see her out and about fairly often and she thinks she's something special hoping people will notice her! Actually she walks around with a face like a smacked arse! Only smiles when the cameras on. Fake as her wanky face.

Reactions: 3
These two used to be ok but recently they think there a reality show, I’m not about keeping up with the madlads , also they used to spend time with the smaller account (meet up etc) now they don’t bother 🤔

Nauseating pair! They're the sort to put themselves on here - anything for attention.

Did Krusty the Clown over indulge on Rainbow Drops, was then sick all over a tent and the fabric made into his rancid two pieces?

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣 the two pieces are a sight to behold and the really sad thing is.... he actually thinks he looks good 😂
the ‘candid’ pictures where he is looking into the distance/sniffing his own fart look whilst thinking he looks the absolute bollocks in those outfits kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2